01

THIRD PERSON

"alr thats a wrap !" she said to drake and future who were in the booth. they walked out dapping her up.

"that shit was raw as fuck athena thank you" future commented, indicating the song she just wrote and produced for the two.

"no problem, thats the final song for certified lover boy right ?" she turned her head towards drake.

"yea and the release dinner is next week" he replied, packing up his things "you gon be done by then right ?" he asked

"yea i just needa put the adlibs in place n shit then everythings set" she said closing her laptop and turning off everything.

the three headed out of the studio making small talk. drake had reached out to future, wanting to make one last song for his new album. of course future agreed and they got straight to work.

future said bye and drove off as drake walked athena to her car. "send me that shit when youre done" he said opening the door for her "of course" she put her bag in the passengers seat

"y'know your dad would be proud as fuck for how far youve come" drake said leaning on the car door of athenas mercedes.

she smiled "i wish he was here to see it" drake shook his head "hes up there watching thena" she dapped him up one last time "ill see you later aubs" he waved bye and she drove off.

athenas father was drakes first producer, signed him onto the label. she grew up constantly in the studio with drake and the rest of his team that it became a second home.

once athena grew old enough, she became interested in making beats and writing songs. some of them drake even bought off her.

in the year of 2015, her dad passed away from a heart attack. drake had taken that year off in condolences towards athenas family.

when she turned 18 in 2016, drake had asked if he could hire her as his producer. she said yes and they been with each other ever since.

even though athena already had an older brother, drake felt like another one. she grew up with him by her side.

she was born in lextington, kentucky but her family moved to atlatna when she was around the age of 13. once she graduated they had moved back but athena had stayed to pursue the producer occupation.

ATHENA

fast foward to drakes release dinner...

drake had decided that a dinner release parry with just close friends would be the best. it was a lil bit of a fancy occasion. i decided to go live while doing my makeup.

followers started flooding in as i picked kehlani as my background music. "hey yall" i cheesed coming closer to my phone to read all of the comments.

"when did you become a public account ?" i read aloud "well yall know i love you guys and i just got tired of accepting a bunch of people"

"where are you going" i squinted at my phone screen "well yall should know that drake is releasing his album tonight" i said holding up a black mini dress "i was thinking of this with some black boot heals. what yall think ?"

the comments agreed with me and i giggled "alr alr this the one" i finished my makeup and but my hair in a slick back ponytail, braiding the ends of my hair.

"alr yall i see you guys later i gotta go kinda running late" i blew a kiss at the camera "byeee" i waved, ending the live.

athena.rayy posted on their story !