19

THIRD PERSON

while jack had a couple of free days, the two went to go check the house out. jack wanted to keep it a surprise so he drove her to the house. it wasnt far from jacks house which was where they were from the start.

"so i was talking to the realtor and she said that the owners are willing to give it to us for the price we offered" jack said as he drove past the trees giving shade to the street.

athena enjoyed the view and how peaceful it seemed to live over here, people walking their dogs, others jogging. jack made a right off the main road which was covered with big green trees that shaded the street.

soon enough they pulled into the driveway and athena instantly fell in love with the house sitting in front of her.

she quickly got down and waved at her realtor who was waiting for them. jack grabbed her hand and led her through the house.

athena enjoyed every bit of it, imaging where and what would go in each room. the two decided that the second biggest room would be the studio while the third biggest room would be urban personal guest room.

"i love it" she said as they sat in the kitchen "yea ?" jack smiled at her, happy that he picked the right one "yea the area driving over here is really nice, friendly, and the house itself is just beautiful." she gushed out.

"alright" jack said turning his attention towards the realtor "we'll take it" "perfect, just sign here and its all yours" the two signed it and shook their realtors hand.

as they walked out of the house their realtor let them know the details "so since the owners do have to move out and we still have the basic inspections, it will take a couple months. i would say four at the latest" "thats perfect we will be out of the country anyway" athena spoke up.

...

"im sorry baby" jack said as he was getting ready to go on stage. athena furrowed her eyebrows "for what ?" "preforming the night of our 10 month anniversary" he gave her a pouted look.

athena smiled and cupped his face with her hands. "as long as im with you" she stood on her tip toes to peck his lips "forever and always" jack mumbled against her lips, wanting another kiss.

athena was still shy with pda in front of other people besides he friends. she gave in and gave him one last kiss before he had to go on stage.

'i love you' he mouthed to her right before he turned his head, jumping to the beat of dua lipa playing. athena smiled, she was so in love with him.

"athena" she turned around as her name was being called. she found it was urban, holding a camera up to her "what do you want to say to future us watching this ?"

athena thought for a second, still smiling from the moment the couple had minutes earlier "jack, if you're watching this... i will have all eight of your children"

athena laughed and shook her head "nah cut that out" urban smiled and began walking away "urban !"  she knew he was gonna show jack later.

...

come home the kids miss you tour had officially started. athena wasnt used to the time change so she was outside on the hotel balcony, watching the sunrise.

"babe what're doin ? its six in the morning ?" he had startled her. "couldnt sleep" she mumbled as she cuddled into the blanket that was wrapped around her.

jack yawned and walked over to her, sitting down on the couch and cuddling up on her. he had woken up because he didnt feel athena nect to him.

"you gotta sleep theen" she played with his hair "i cant" jack got up and stretched out his arms "cmon" she slowly stood up off the couch as he picked her up and carried her to the bed.

he let her cuddle into him while he stroked her hair, occasionally kissing her forehead. once he realized her breathing had steadied and that she was asleep, it was okay for him to drift back off to sleep.

repetitive knocking on the door caused jack to wake up. urban walked through "we leave in 30" jack glanced at athena who stirred in her sleep "you lucky shes decent, walkin in like nothin"

urban chuckled "YOU lucky i came in here or else you'd be late, get yo ass up" he walked out, closing the door behind him.

athena yawned "how long did we sleep for ?" she mumbled, stretching. "mmm 4 hours" "great i can survive off that" jack shook his head as he smiled "you're gonna crash"

athena did in fact crash. it was about a 45 minute drive from the venue to the airport and athena fell asleep in the first 10 minutes.

she wanted to cuddle with jack but he was to energized from the show he had just finished so she just put her headphones in, hood on and went to sleep.

jack was laughing at what 2fo said when he glanved over at athena. he knew that it was hard for her to fall asleep without physically touching him and he began to feel bad for her.

the group arrived to the jet and jack picked up athena and carried her into the plane. she slowly woke up as he set ber down. "baby go back to sleep we're just getting on the plane"

he sat down next to her and she cuddled into him as he wrapped his arm around her. he couldnt help but smile at her as he admired her features, falling asleep next to her.

@urbanwyatt posted on their story !

tagged: @jackharlow

...

after the mini tour they had in australia and new zealand, they flew back home. their home was finally ready to be moved into so they had pg help transport the boxes.

after finally getting all the boxes to the house, it was finally time to start unboxing. pg had helped out as much as they could which resulted in every room being pretty much done besides the master.

in a couple days was annual kickball tournament so the two were flying to louisville to attend. athena had finished packing as jack had packing to do.

"babe" he said walking into their room. athena was decorating the night stand "hmm" "have you seen my shoes ? i cant find my shoes"

"well maybe if you unpacked all your shit, you'd find em" she stopped what she was doing and looked at jack who deadpanned her "aye, i got shit to do okay ? i was busy"

athena laughed "jack you've been sitting on that couch for at least two hours" jack put his hands up "i was testing it out, making sure it was comfy !"

athena rolled her eyes and walked over to the big box of shoes jack had yet to unpack. she found the shoes he was asking about easily and held them up. a smile grew on his face as he walked over to athena.

he grabbed her face and peppered it with kisses. "i love you" "you're annoying"