15

THIRD PERSON

jack had brought athena with him to LA. he was being super clingy, always had to be touching her. athena didnt want to admit it but she actually liked it, she missed him too much.

📍Jack's House ATL, GA

athena walked into the living room where urban was watching tv "whatcha eating" he said curiously as she took a bite of her snack.

"cucumber and ranch" "we have cucumbers here ?" athena scrunched up her face "nah i brought this, yall aint got shit in there besides ranch and water"

jack walked into the living room "you bought more ranch ?" he said to urban, quickly making his way to the kitchen. athena rolled her eyes "yall needa go shopping fr" she plopped down next to urban.

"sooo ..." urban dragged out while athena looked at him questionably "what" "are you and jack back together ?" athena paused a minute before answering.

"i mean not officially ? i honestly dont know" "well yall be fucking like you are goddamn" urban huffed out. athena laughed and shoved him "shutup" "yall loud as fuck like im trynna sleep"

athena laughed again and then gave urban a serious look "aye on some real shit" she paused "bomb ass dick" urban groaned in disgust as athena began to laugh.

jack walked into the living room eating garden salsa sun chips with ranch. athena looked at jack in disgust and shook her head "you white people weird as fuck"

📍Las Vegas, Nevada

athena pulled up her corset dress and huffed "shits tight" "you still looked beautiful" jack pecked her lips. she rolled her eyes and wiped the lip gloss off his lips "you able to act natural today ?" she asked him.

jack smiled and put his hands on her waist "i dont know you look gorgeous, dont think i can handle it" athena smiled and kissed his jaw "you keep it together tonight alr ? i dont want the press up my ass again"

athena seperated some of his curls "jack what do you use for your hair ?" "shower" was the only thing he said. athena stopped what she was doing and looked at him "thats all you do ?" he nodded happily, like a little kid "i cant with you"

jack chuckled as a knock was placed on the door "you two ready ?" neelam said from the other side "yea give us a moment" the two heard neelam shuffling away "just friends tonight ?" he smiled at her.

"what do you mean thats what we are" she tried to act serious. when she saw jacks eyebrows furrow, she couldnt hold it in much "we havent made anything official" she patter his cheek "so just friends"

she walked out of the room, leaving jack to stand there, looking dumbfounded.

athena snuck out of jacks dressing room and walked with her manager to the front of the event. once getting out onto the carpet paparazzi swarmed her with photos and questions.

she wasnt surprised, after all, it was her first being out in public since going MIA after the met. "athena ! over here !" the flashed were starting to hurt her eyes.

she smiled and walked further down the carpet, instantly spotting jack . she smiled to herself and then noticed giveon walking up to her.