fifteen

may 24, 2022

may 24, 2022

it's been a day since ivy and joao got together, joão couldn't keep his hands of off ivy. the same could be said to ivy, but they still didn't have their first kiss. both of them wanted it so bad, yet they had to wait for their relationship to get comfortable. joão and ivy would wait for as long as it took, they will be there waiting.

joão wanted to kiss ivy so bad, he decided he was going to ask her today. he slept in her bed, next to her instead of sleeping next to her feet. he had his arm around her waist, his head in her neck. they were facing each other, his hair tickled ivy but it was fluffy. she wanted to run her fingers through his hair forever, it was one of her favourite things about.

ivy adored his eyes and smile, most of all his jokes. joao had a liking for dirty jokes, before he got with magui he always used to joke around with ivy. including his dirty jokes, sometimes it got ivy flustered. he still did it when he wasn't around magui, she felt super uncomfortable with his jokes.

joão took his head out her ivy's neck, and admired her face. ivy opened her eyes, and saw joao staring at her with soft eyes. it made her smile, her smiling made joão's day. he could stare at her for years and not get bored of it, sometimes he even got dirty thoughts.
obviously ivy got dirty thoughts too, who wouldn't when they had a very handsome boyfriend.

the couple got up and went to brush their teeth, after that they got ready for the day. joão kept his hands on her, he couldn't bring himself not to. joão sat down on the kitchen stool, while ivy was getting cereal to eat for both of them. "hey ivy, i was wondering uh when can we kiss? i cant hold back anymore." joão said, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

ivy's eyes widen not expecting that, "i um we can kiss but i'm nervous, how about we try after we eat yeah?" she suggested, still quite nervous. ivy ate slowly, still thinking about how she was going to kiss him. she got butterflies thinking about it, but joão was kind of eating faster than ivy. she knew he was excited to kiss her, he was waiting for a long time.

    after they finish eating, they went and washed up then sat in the living room. joão couldn't help himself, "okay can we kiss now pleasee, i can't hold myself anymore." he begged, ivy slowly nodded and turned to face him. joão reached and cupped her face, leaning in and kissed her with lust. ivy's face was hot, this was her first kiss and it wasn't embarrassing.

———————————————————
it finally happened!! anyways i almost have more comments that votes kinda weird

———————————————————it finally happened!! anyways i almost have more comments that votes kinda weird

BAE IS FINE 😍😍
THE SIDE PROFILE🫦🫦