thirteen

may 23, 2022

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

may 23, 2022

it's been a few days since joão has heard from ivy, yet his thoughts were sorted out. he also discovered has feelings for ivy, feeling relieved that it was finally out. joão didn't know when to tell her, but he thought that maybe today was the day. he dressed up and headed over to ivy's house, to finally confess.

joão got over magui, even thought it was harder than expected. while magui seemed to be enjoying her life, with a special guy. joão had seen her on instagram, liking her posts since they broke up and remained as friends. ivy was laying in bed, with the biggest frown on her face. she kept thinking about joão, it was getting to a point where it'd be unhealthy.

joão had knocked on ivy's door, waiting for her to open the door. his foot rapidly tapping the ground, his patience was gone. ivy head a knock and went up to open, she looked through the small hole and saw joão. she freaked out, she didn't know what to tell him. she calmed herself then opened the door, standing there just staring at her socks.

    joão's head flew up and smiled, she looked so pretty. "hey, i um i needed to tell you something very important v. it can't wait, can i come in?" joão was nervous, but knew that she had feelings for him too. she moved aside letting the guy in, then slowly closed the door and followed him to the living room.

    ivy sat down and stared at him with a questioning look, she was very anxious to know. joão had sat next to her, and took her hand in his. he was calming himself and ivy, he needed a way to say it. "okay so um i had thought about what magui said about you having feelings for me, and uh i think i might have feelings for you too." his face turned red, and looked away.

    ivy's negative thoughts had washed away and got butterflies, she grabbed his jaw turning his face to hers. "don't get shy, you are never this shy. did i do this to you? i love me, you're cute when you're shy." ivy couldn't stop smiling, but joão had something in his mind. "uh so since we both like each other, can i be your boyfriend?" he asked, knowing that he wanted to be hers.

    ivy's heart couldn't handle this, this is her first ever real relationship. she has never had a true boyfriend, she got excited. "yes i'd love you to be my very own boyfriend, but only if i be your very own girlfriend." joão blushed, his face was practically a tomato and the never ending butterflies. never had anyone talked to him like this, he liked it.

————————————————————
make sure to vote!!! i post everyday so it's the least you could do anyways

————————————————————make sure to vote!!! i post everyday so it's the least you could do anyways

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HOW CAN A PHOTO MAKE ME STUTTER
HES A CUTIE PATOOTE😍😍😍

✯ unstoppable love ✯ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें