ten

may 17, 2022

may 17, 2022

    as the match continued, ivy kept cheering for her best fiend. though magui only cheered when someone scored in a goal, at some point ivy started singing with other people that are next to her. joão kept glancing at the area where they were sitting, hoping to see them.

after the game ended, ivy's throat was sore. her voice was low, she kept having voice cracks. magui stayed calm, but looked excited that they had won. later on, joão got up to the stadium. fans were screaming, wanting him to notice them. he made eye contact with ivy while coming up, and hugged magui first.

ivy felt hurt, but understood. they were in a relationship, obviously he was going to pick her. he went and hugged ivy tight, his hugs towards ivy was always tight like he didn't want to leave. then with magui, his hugs were warm and light. ivy held on tight, wanting to keep him in her arms forever.

joão smiled at the girls, then told him he will meet up with them later. joão went in the changing room, and celebrated with his teammates. after all that celebrating, they all went home. when they reached to joão and magui's shared home, joão was dripping with sweat. he then went to hug magui, by she backed off.

joão felt his heart break, "i'll hug you after you shower, you stink." magui told him the reason, that made joão go for ivy instead. ivy greeted him with open arms, hugging him tightly. none of them wanted to let go, but joão felt happy. ivy accepted him, whether he was sweaty or not. magui just sat down on the couch drinking water, while joão let go of ivy and sent to shower.

while joão was showering, magui and ivy sat in awkward silence. she went on her phone, while ivy went to get water for her sore throat. joão came out of the shower, and sneaked into the kitchen thinking they were in the living room. he just had a towel around his waist, showing his v line and abs.

    ivy was leaning against the kitchen counter, saw that someone had walked in. she turned around see joão, she stood there in shook. she flushed red and never turned so fast in her life, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to see that." she kept apologising, joão just laughed lightly at her. "it's okay, calm down. i also needed water." grabbing a bottle, he noticed her sore throat.

    joão looked at her with a smirk, "how did you get the sore throat? did a good looking guy do this to you?" he knew that she was cheering for him with all of her heart, he was just teasing her. ivy started stuttering, "uh no i um, he is good looking and handsome. i just uhm never mind." joão blushed lightly at the compliment, then left to go change into some cloths.

———————————————————
guysss i wanna write smut but i don't know if joão is comfortable with that. and btw i couldn't find anymore gifs of him that are squared so we gonna have to stick with this.
anywaysss appreciation pic

bae is lookin so fine 🤤🤤🤤