twenty

august 21, 2022

august 21, 2022

    a few months had passed, Joao and ivy were still a very healthy couple. joão hadn't seen magui in four months exactly. they were currently going to a restaurant, to enjoy there time and they wanted to eat. ivy wore simple cloths since it wasn't fancy, joão did the same.
joão wanted this night to be perfect, he wanted to show her that he loves her.

they had reached the restaurant, joão went over and pulled the chair for ivy to sit. then sat himself, before calling the waiter. they had ordered drinks and food, a fan came over and asked for a picture. joão obviously agreed, he was smiling so much. he deserved this so much, ivy smiled as she realised that he was good with kids.

joão and ivy were casually eating, before the demon herself was watching them. magui had been planning to ruin their relationship, she wanted revenge for what ivy had told her. she was going to spread a fake rumour about joão, to lure ivy away so she can have him back. she had made eye contact with ivy, making ivy's eyes widen.

    ivy had excused herself to the bathroom, freaking out about magui being there. magui had went over to the bathroom, to spread lies about joão. "hey, did you miss me? i know life is boring without me." magui smiled in a creepy way, ivy cringed as she said that. "no don't worry life has been amazing without you, and we don't need you back." ivy grinned back, before trying to leave the bathroom.

    magui placed a hand at her chests stopping her, "i have some news about joão that you might need to know about." ivy got curious, and listened. "he has been cheating on you with a blonde chick, i saw him with my own eyes. i wanted to take a picture, but my phone died." magui had lied, wanting ivy to believe her.

    tears swelled up in ivy's eyes, running out of the bathroom and grabbed her stuff. joão saw ivy crying and placed some cash on the table before sprinting after her. by the time he chased her, she was already in a cab. tears streaming down her face, and told the driver where to go. she was going to carina's place, since she knew joão was going to hers.

————————————————————
sorry if there is grammer mistakes, english isn't my first language so yeah.

————————————————————sorry if there is grammer mistakes, english isn't my first language so yeah

he can slide on my bed 🤑🤑