twelve

may 18, 2022

may 18, 2022

ivy and joão were laying on the couch, cuddling since the boy was heart broken. his head was on ivy's chest, arms around her waist while she was playing with his hair and rubbing his back. he was still lightly crying, she could feel her shirt getting damp but didn't care. ivy was getting a lot of butterflies in her stomach, he was touching her and that was enough to make ivy blush.

joão didn't know what to feel anymore, he discovered that the feeling he felt with ivy is called butterflies. yet he still loved magui, he was falling in love with his best friend. the pair heard key noises dangling outside, they knew magui had returned. joão told ivy that he was going to dump her, she was relieved. maybe she did have a chance after all, not giving up.

magui entered the house, looking for joão and ivy. she saw them cuddling and got mad, "HEY! what's all this? joão are you cheating on me?!" ivy could hold back anymore, "EY, you don't get to raise your voice on him. you were the only cheating, we saw you on tv. you were kissing your so called friend, pedro." she snapped, she didn't want joão feeing guilty when it wasn't his fault.

    joão smiled at bit, he was being protected. he sat up and let ivy stand, they were face to face. magui just stood there shooked, she didn't think that the cameras had caught them. "i uh i um no we didn't kiss! it looked like that we were just hugging. i'd never cheat on joão! your just jealous because you have feelings for him!" magui made an excuse, starting more problems.

    joão froze, he didn't focus on what she was saying except for the feelings part. ivy just stood there, her face red then ran got her stuff and went out the door. ivy ran to her car, tears streaming down her face and started the car. while joão's mouth dropped open since ivy didn't deny it, while magui stared at him with a smirk.

magui knew it would ruin their long lasting friendship, and would have her win. joão had fought with magui, so the pair broke up and he kicked her out of the house. he yet sat on his bed and starting thinking, tears swelled up in his eyes. he didn't want to lose ivy, but then he realised that he had feelings for her too. he smiled at the thought, but decided he would wait a week before making a move.

————————————————————
THEY FINALLY BROKE UP!!
JOÃO HAS FEELINGS FOR HER!!
MAGUI IS OUT!!!
HUSBAND!!!

————————————————————THEY FINALLY BROKE UP!!JOÃO HAS FEELINGS FOR HER!!MAGUI IS OUT!!!HUSBAND!!!