nine

may 17, 2022

may 17, 2022

today was the day, the day that joão would play on the field. ivy was excited, she barely got a chance to go to his games. she even bought his jersey, and wore it proudly. while magui just wore a jersey that joão gave her, his jersey. ivy was kind of jealous at the gesture, but smiled at the couple. they went to get their face painted, but magui didn't want.

magui claimed that she didn't want any paint of her face, thought ivy was more than happy to get his teams logo on her cheek. after the painter finished, ivy took some photos of herself and posted it on instagram. happy to support her best friend, and even got an atletico madrid scarf.

joão smiled at ivy seeing her excited, while magui was smiling but seemed chill. he knew it wasn't the first time she went to his game, but she should be at least happy for him. while magui was on her phone checking instagram, ivy ran to joão and hugged him tight. "oof what's with the hug, you that excited?" joão smiled at his best friend, she just nodded with grinning.

ivy though carefully if what to say next, "of course! why wouldn't i be? im going to my best friend's match today, to support him!" she let him go, and just smiled at him softly. joão realised that magui never acted like this, he really loved this attention. he was starting to crave it specially from ivy, it was growing the second.

the trio arrived at the empty stadium, then waved to joão. he was going to practice before the match with his friends, in front of the girls. he changed into his jersey and shorts and made his way out with the others, and started passing the ball. ivy was observing, very much interested.

unlike the other girl next to her, magui's eyes looked bored and just stared at the metal in front of them. after around twenty minutes, they guys went back in to change into their match jerseys. people started piling in, ivy was kind of nervous now that the game was starting. she trusted joão and was going to cheer for him, and giving him all she has got.

the match started, ivy didn't know the other teams name. she didn't even bother to look at the score boards, she just focused on joão. yelling for him to score a goal, he heard her and began his mission. he ran towards the ball, with the right motivation. stealing it from his opponent and passing it to his teammate, and they scored a goal!

ivy was jumping up and down, she was bursting with joy. she was happy, joão and his teammate were doing there victory knee slide. ivy folded at the sight before her, she slipped into her seat. her face hearing up, a little sensation was having down there. joão ran towards the girls, making a heart for magui then pointed at ivy also made her a heart.

this boy was killing her, and he didn't even know. ivy could swear her heart could've dropped, her body flushed. she sat down and smiled at him, while magui saw herself on the screen and immediately cheered for joão. he ran back to his teammates, and gave him high fives.