nineteen

may 26, 2022

may 26, 2022

ivy and joão had woken up bored, they had been really relaxed since yesterdays events. ivy had came back from work, to find joão at her house. "hey you're back early!" joão was super
happy, he could have more time with his girlfriend. even thought they were together, they still acted as best friends.

joão wanted to take ivy out on a date, since they never had really gone out as a couple. he was going to take her to a lake, where they can walk and have an amazing new experience. joão opened his arms for ivy to jump in, which she did by wrapping her arms around his neck and sitting on his lap.

after they dressed up, they started there journey. holding her hand while driving, ivy kept looking at him with lustful eyes. joão turned his head after noticing her, "aw i love you so much, we should do this more often." ivy blushed when he said he loved her, "i love you more, to the end of the world." joão smiled at this, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

when they had reached the lake, ivy was mesmerised. "it's so pretty! why didn't you show me this before!" ivy had turned to him, joão shrugged wanting to make it special. he grabbed her hand in his, and started walking around the large lake. joão kept looking at ivy, making sure she was having fun.

    joao and ivy got tired after walking too much, so they sat down on a bench. he saw a small flower bush next to him, so he reached out and snapped a small pink flower. he tucked the hair behind ivy's ear, before placing the flower on her ear. ivy smiled at the gesture, slightly blushing.

after a while, they got tired and wanted to go home. they went to joão's house because it was closer, ivy laid her head on the car seat and fell asleep. while joão smiled at her peaceful state, trying to reach his house immediately. he parked his car at his house, and carried ivy to his bed. he changed her into his shirt and shorts, and changed as well before cuddling her close.

————————————————————
its a bad chapter but sorry guys!! i'll try to be more creative and you can also suggest what would you like to see.

————————————————————its a bad chapter but sorry guys!! i'll try to be more creative and you can also suggest what would you like to see

THIS MAN IS TOO FINE TO EXIST😔😔🫦🫦