35

Previously on chapter 34 =
May tried to get in Y/N's head as they headed home from the amusement park. May was telling her how Hyunjin never really mentioned y/n until recently. As for Younghoon, he really tried to get in Hyunjins head by saying things about both Y/N and May. This made Hyun show emotion. Younghoon showed that he would do anything for Y/N. Would Hyunjin?

• _________________• ________________ •

Now back to the story ;)

Younghoon and Hyunjin kept on walking to their house finally parting ways.

It was now raining outside and the mood was gloomy.

Younghoons fist was all tighten up after the conversation they had.

"Dont forget what I said" Hyunjin yelled out.

??

☆♥︎☆

2 days later

"I dont like the sound of this May girl"

"Somi, you don't even know much about her. I trust Hyunjin" Y/N says while snacking on her food.

"Okay so do I. But on the other hand- do I trust May?" Somi added then continued with "no"

"Well while we are on this topic. She said something to me that keeps annoyingly bothering me"

Somi was fully invested now.

"Spill."

Y/N shook her head in disbelief "Calm down"

Somi just innocently smiled and gestured for her to continue.

"So while we were walking together back toward my house she goes 'Wait did you guys just. start dating because he never would mention you like ever until I met you that other day'"

"Red flag what the fck" Somi made a ew looking face.

"Red flag?"

"What did you say after tho?" Somi questioned.

"I just said that we weren't that public with our relationship yet?"

"Are you telling me or asking me to confirm for you" Somi questioned.

"Telling you obviously" Y/N said in a semi jokingly aggressive way.

"But you weren't... really. You never said you guys wanted to be so called private ever." Somi started. "Red flag. Red flag."

Y/N chuckled. "You know what let's move on. You're overthinking this"

"Uhm no. I'm trying to help you avoid a red flag" Somi stopped her. "The reason why it's been bothering you is because you have this little tinyyyyy gut feeling that he might be more than classmates with May."

Y/N didnt like where this was going nor did she believe it.

Or well she didn't want to believe it.

"They are so not" Y/N said defensively. 

"Okay fine. I would love to believe Hyunjin too cuz if he hurts you oh he's so dead."

"But he is not" Y/N said giving a 'convincing' eyebrow look.

.....

"I don't know uhm what abouttt. ask him out on a date. Go hang out or something. You guys have history. A spark when um you guys see each other. Go on a date, and see if that spark is still there." Somi said in a unbothered tone

As she continued she added. "To be honest. Just because you guys have history and are like long lost lovers. Doesnt mean that you guys are meant for each other? IM NOT. AT WLL. TRYING TO SOUND MEAN BY THE WAY." Somi said not wanting to sound disapproving towards Y/N.

"I know you don't. Your just looking out for me. But you don't have to worry. We are tight" Y/N said as she jokingly added the last part

"But anyways. I dont like getting all deep like this.... I could ask him on a date but I'm like booked."

"Ur not the famous one remember." Somi started as her voice narrowed down to whispers. "Your brother is"

"Which is whyyyy I am hanging out with him before he moves."

"Your brother is what."

Y/N laughed. She knew this would cause a reaction to Somi.

"So you are saying that I can't just come over to your house anymore to see Ten. chilling.?"

"I feel like you care more about him then wanting to hang out with me.." Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"No duh." Somi said rolling her eyes dramatically

Y/N shook her head and she continued snacking.

"Going back to our topic tho." Somi turned to be face to face with Y/N. "You guys should really hang out one on one before we go on our little trip, remember?"

Y/N remembered how their friend group including all of the little stray kids Hyunjin are friends with, are going on a trip to Jeju Island. (Chapter 30)

Y/N sighed "when is that again?"

"Oh my god. How can you not know. I talk about everyday."

"Im sorry" Y/N said tilting her head and widening her eyes trying to convince Somi how sorry she is.

Somi sighed "Next Next week."

"You better go.... I swear to god if you don't show up" Somi threatened jokingly as she pointed her fist to Y/N

"I'll go. I'll go don't worry" Y/N said as she clicked her tongue.

"Good!!" Somi stood up and put her hand out for Y/N to grab. "Let's go explore this park shall we"

Y/N didnt answer but yet just stood up and headed around the park with Somi.

Walking in the distance they kept talking. Somi talked about her little crush and even more.

"Aint no way" Somi whispered.

They giggled as they accidentally bumped into Jisung and Minho.

They covered their face so the guys wouldnt recognize them. Surprisingly it worked.

They watched them as they cuddled and watched kdramas. They were also overlooking videos of their friend group.

Y/N caught a glimpse of Hyunjin in one of the clips as he was eating ice cream at the school gym. A smile formed on her face seeing his happy side.

She was in love with him. So in love.

But little things can ruin this image of love.

Y/N is a strong girl. She experienced a lot of things in life, who knows. it might be different once she finds out about May and Hyunjins relationship.

What do you think?

~~~

"They're so cute" Somi whispered.

"I know." Y/N continued smiling. "All because of me"

"Shut up" Somi joked as she pushed Y/N's shoulder playfully.

—-
Hi guyssss!!!

Chapter here today because it is my birthday 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉

I hope you enjoy this semi rushed chapter. But from what I've been seeing through ur comments. You enjoy it 😀 THANK YOU.

Anyways just wanna wish you guys a happy Christmas Eve and merry Christmas 😘😘

Y'all are so swag.