8

(Y/N)

"Ya, what took you so long?" Somi asked me.

"the machine was not working" I said back and she just shrugged while taking the snacks away from me.

EXAM DAY!!!

"ok we got this, fighting!" Eric said before all of us walked into class.

"ok kids, lets get started..." the teacher announced.

he passed the papers out and we started it.

I did the English portion first and then the math. Luckily it wasn't a hard exam, I swear if they dont do well.

---Time skip--

"That was so annoying!" Kevin said.

"Why, because you forgot your English again" I said to him.

"Haha very funny" he said while glaring at me.

"When will we get the test scores?" Somi asked

"Tomorrow"

-
(Next day)
I was walking to the library so I could return a book when I heard someone whisper in my ear behind me.

"hello y/n"

"hi- minho? didn't I tell you to leave me alone? The results are coming out today so just wait. "

"you did but I couldn't stop thinking about you and the situation" He said while leaning on the desk. 'Ok how can a human be this hot without even trying'

"well maybe if you guys didn't lie to me then maybe it wouldn't have bothered you so much" I said before walking the opposite direction away.

"please, we can't wait and want to tell you now" he whined.

"I'll give you 4 minutes starting.....now"

"Me and Felix were debating if we should tell you or not when you asked to meet him but we decided not to tell you because we didn't want to hurt you. We wanted to find out everything before we said something and made the situation worse. Felix, Seungmin, and I have been down because you were such a great person to hang out with." He then took a big deep breath after all of that.

*sigh* I genuinely felt bad now. "I-I'm sorry minho. I should have not been so dramatic and just listened to you then and there. " I said while hitting my head.

He stopped me from hitting my head. "First of all, stop hitting yourself and secondly it's okay, as long as you forgive us everything is okay"

I nodded to his response.

"Together we will find out why Irene is doing this okay?" Minho asked

"....okay"

He then pulled me into a hug.

Another time skip brought to you by Sam and peter

me and Minho were walking to the field together and we heard whispers everywhere.

'Are they dating?'
'no! im not jealous!'
'so annoying'

"Don't listen to them, they are just obsessive followers who don't know when to stop" Minho said to me.

"I know, it's not like they're bothering me at all anyways" I said while flicking my hair back dramatically.

"woah woah woah, what's this y/n?" Somi asked me.

"I forgave him" I said then shrugged.

"Just like that?"

"Just. Like. That. How could I not forgive him" I said.

"You have a lot of explaining to do later" she said while glaring at minho.

"Somi, don't put it on Jisung. He actually started crying because he didn't know why you were avoiding him" Minho said to Somi.

"CRYING?! MY POOR SQUIRREL!"

Me and Minho were both just laughing at her as she ran to go find jisung.

We went to go find Felix and Seungmin. They were in their hideout.

"Are you sure I can go to your hideout place? Everytime I did ask you would refuse"

"it's fine it's fine" he said. "I can just glare at them and they would just listen to me" I laughed at what he said.

We finally got there and he opened the door.

"Wait" I said whole stopping his arm. "What if he's in there?"

"Then I'll protect you, so will everyone else" He said then smiled.

Ahh this boy.

he opened it to reveal....

"FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE!"