16

Y/N and Ten didn't really talk in the car until they got to their aunts house.

"Hello Auntie hi uncle seojun" They both said and bowed.

"you guys are late! all your friends got here before you" Auntie Ju-kyung said.

"oh its because-" Ten said before Y/N stepped on his foot.

"we were late because we needed to get some stuff" y/N said to them before they headed to the backyard where all of NCT was.

"hello y/n!" Jisung and Jaemin said while showing off their hoverboard skills.

Y/N bowed and put the food they bought (mostly Ten, Y/N stayed in the car) and put it on the table.

Little did Y/N know Younghoon was there too only because he had to drive the others here.

"Oh hello!" y/n said to him before pulling him into a hug. "are you staying?"

"No I have to go my friends want to play a game where we guess a sentence in English" He said confused which made Y/N giggle a little.

When he left she felt all 23 eyes on her.

"what. am I that beautiful?"

They then looked away in disgust.

Haechan came over to her and wiggled his eyes "someone has a boyfriend~"

"hes just a friend." Y/N told him but Haechan didn't believe her.

"nonna, do you have a boyfriend?~" Taeyong sang before grabbing Marks ass.

|

They ate, played mafia, drank, read wattpad stories, and did the actual memorial.

It was time for everyone to go home.

"Ill get your rooms ready" Seojun said to Ten and Y/N.

They were going to stay for a few days.

"hey im going out later, if they ask where I am can you make something up" Y/N asked Ten

Ten sighed "fine only because Louis doesn't want you here"

"Ill take back the gift I got him then" Y/N said while sticking her arm out.

Ten then ran away screaming.

|
After driving to Han River Y/N waited for Hyunjin.

Dramatic Llama

I'll be late sorry

Your fine

Y/N decided to get some flowers for them.

She got these pretty tulips and some purple flower things. (Idk my flowers)

Y/N felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Hyunjin standing there.

"omg did you get flowers for me?!" Hyunjin asked while trying to get the flowers.

Y/N moved her arm so he couldn't grab the flowers.

"These aren't for you. They are for our parents."

He pouted and crossed his arms.

They started walking to the beach. The beach that gave us the creeps but they said we are together so we can do it.

"So.... when are you going to talk to Irene?" Y/N suddenly asked

He sighed. "I don't know, I don't know how to confront her. I still really like her maybe she has her reasons... right"