9

(Quick note: Minho isn't the second lead in this story , someone else is and he's coming soon.)

__________________

Minho opened the door while holding my hand to reveal Hyunjin and a bored jisung.

*sigh*

"what's she doing here?" Hyunjin asked.

"where's the others Jisung?" Minho said while looking around the room avoiding his question.

Seeing him kinda made me upset. And knowing that he has the bracelet somewhere.

"they're coming soon..." Jisung said sadly.

I looked at Jisung then to Minho when he let go of my hand.

Are they.....

maybe.....

wow.

"Minho you didn't answer my question" Hyunjin said with his scary ass tone of his.

"she's here because she forgave us, now don't make it worse then it is" He said back while sitting down. He looked at me and told me that I could sit down. But I didn't know if I should. It was quite an uncomfortable environment.

I decided to sit when I felt Hyunjin grab my wrist.

"we need to talk"

"there's nothing to talk about tho" I said coldly.

"yes there is" he started dragging me out of room.

I looked at Minho because he was just sitting there doing nothing and he gave me a its-okay look.

So much for protecting me.

I finally found enough strength to pull my arm away from his hand.

"that hurt" I whispered and pouted.

He looked away for a second and pulled me into an empty dark room.

"ya, where are we?" I said while trying to find the light but then I touched something else. I pulled away quickly. "s-sorry"

For those who were wondering I accidentally touched his chest.

"whatever. your so annoying"

I scoffed. "If your here to lecture me then I'm out"

He pulled my wrist again. "You can just say something instead of doing this wrist grabbing game" I said to him.

"I just wanted to point that out" he said as he turned on the light.

I realized I was facing the wall so I turned around like a penguin.

I gave him a so-what-is-it face.

"when I say stay away from me I also mean stay away from my friends."

"For your advice, they were the ones who came to me. I was trying to avoid them since they lied to me" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Is this not lecturing?

"Why are you doing this to me?!" He yelled which made me flinch.

I didn't notice that a single tear left my face until I started talking.

"doing what? your acting like this and it's making me crazy! I actually thought that this Hyunjin friend of mine that I was waiting for these 6 years was going to be some kind sweet kid like he was back then. But I was wrong"