15

-Time Skip brought to you by the Se-Se duo-

Hyunjin got water for Y/N as he saw her eyes open a little.

He helped her sit up and she drank the water.

She noticed that she was in his room again.

"T-thank you" She said to him.

"Your okay right?"

Y/N nodded.

"Sorry in advanced but I called your brother to pick you up"

When Hyunjin said that she spat her water out.

"You what."

"Sorry..." He said back.

"It fine i guess..." Y/N said back not caring about anything anymore. "When he comes you dont have to come down."

He didnt answer her.

"Also sorry for not believing you" He said while looking down.

Y/N sighed. "It's okay... but i tried to tell you" She whispered the last part making Hyunjin laugh.

"can we please start over?" He asked shyly while handing me a piece of candy.

I giggled "sure.."

Y/N went to go to the bathroom and Hyunjin cleaned up the room.

-
When Y/N finished using the restroom she got curioused so she took a look around.

"She walked into a movie like room and saw pictures of Hyunjin when he was little and smiled at how odd he looked.

"This boy was for real born handsome" She said in her head.

She turned around real quickly when she heard the door open.

It revealed a fimilar face.

"halmeoni"

She's known her as a kid. She helped her when she almost took her life. Grandma let her stay at her house for a little, took care of her, and even helped pay for school tuition before Y/N found Ten. She was like another mother she never got to have.

She took a step closer to Y/N but Y/N stepped back.

She remembered what Irene mentioned.

"Tell me it isnt true.... please tell me she said it to throw me off" y/n said to her.

But she didn't answer.

"PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE" Y/N I screamed

"im so sorry y/n.... I couldn't make Hyunjin keep acting like he did. I didn't want him to keep looking for someone he wouldn't meet until years later. And his mom thought it was best for him." She said to Y/N.

Y/N was crying and she didn't know why.

She ran out the room and past Hyunjin who she didn't notice standing at the door.

She walked downstairs and saw Ten sitting there.

"omg what happened?" ten said while wiping her tears.

"we should go now. we have to go do the memorial remember." Y/N told Ten.

"but hyunjin said we should stay for-" Before he could finish Y/N pushed him out the door and told him to start the car as she got her jacket.

As she opened the door Hyunjin stopped her.

"where are you going? you need to rest" He said softly. Y/N could see the tears in his eyes

"he heard" she thought

She grabbed both of his hands and said "im okay now thanks to you" She said and smiled. "meet me later at Han River around 12 ok?" Y/N said before lightly giving him a peck on the check.

"when we meet later and I see your eyes like that I'm slapping you" Y/N said before heading out.

He watched her leave and started packing.

Short Chapter but who cares you know.