(Ch. 3) -Wingmen and Women

That night, Anya and Damian had been on a call. They were talking about random things. One second Anya was talking about Bond, the next minute she was talking about grass. Damian found this amusing.

"And how does grass even grow anyways? Do small spies tip-toe around and sprinkle millions and billions of grass-seeds and then they grow all across every inch of soil? Hmmm...."

"Why don't you just read a biology book?" Damian pulled a book from his book shelf.

"I don't wanna read boring confusing words! Just give me a simple answer." Anya was shaking her head, looking off into the ceiling. 

Damian sighed, putting the book back on the shelf.

They talked for hours. Damian being the one mostly listening to the clueless girl. Damian was shifting through thinking topics, listening to Anya while trying to figure out what to do for a proposal. Then, Anya grabbed back Damian's attention.

"So, since of the new moon, it was really hard to understand what he was trying to say-"

"Wait, what? When why- where what?" Damian directed all of his attention to his girlfriend.

"The new moon? I couldn't understand anything he was trying to get across to me! It was so frustrating-"

"Why?"

"Because I can't use my powers when it's a new moon! I know, it's horrible." Anya sniffed. Then she continued on, "Anyways..."

Damian's face lit up. I finally know what to do! Thanks Anya.

"Huh? What has you so happy?" Anya tilted her head and gave soft a smile. She thought it was so cute when Damian smiled. Though it was really rare.

"N-nothing. Uh.. I-I got to go... Jeeves told me that my dad told me I have to study."

"Awwww!!! Sy-on boy's leaving me to sit alone?" Anya frowned. :(

"I'm sorry. I need to finish studying. I'm sorry Anya, I need to plan this out."

Anya made her pouty face towards Damian, using her common last resort to secure her boyfriends company.

She knows that's my weakness... "Okay okay fine." He rolled his eyes to act annoyed.

"Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! Okay now let's talk about... hmm.... your smile!!"

Damian immediately flushed bright red. "N-NO IDIOT! THAT'S WEIRD." Damian put his phone down to hide his flustered face.

"Tehehe... Why nottt?" Anya teased. "You have such a sweet smile! You look so hot when you do tha-" Anya was cut off by a screaming noise from Damian.

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP." Damian was becoming more embarrassed than when Anya was being mocked by the kids in first grade for lying about her cruise ship trip.

Anya made the troll face again and giggled. "You are so adorable! Hehe.."

"I swear Anya-"

(Sparing the whole blush festival from Damian, skipping forward)

The next morning, Damian came early. Very early. Earlier than the teachers. When Damian arrived, he knocked on the 30 foot tall door and waited. Then, Mr. Henderson opened the door.

"Mr. Desmond? Why have you come to school so early?" Mr. Henderson wiped his eyes as he himself was tired.

"Uhm.. I would like to study extra early in the library if that is possible." Damian replied, lying.

Mr. Henderson raised his eyebrows a tad bit. Then he lowered them and smiled, expected from a Desmond. I should have known. Nontheless, very elegant indeed, Mr. Desmond.