(Ch. 4) -Part A, Permission.

Damian was sitting on his bed. He looked up at his calendar: December 18. It was getting close to the proposal day. Though, it was getting closer to Christmas; only 7 more days..

Ping! Damian looked over at his phone to see a message from Anya. A picture.

Anya (Idiot) : Hehehe :> Look at this old picture I found!! :D You look so cute!

Damian looked at the picture and blushed. He looked at Anya and admired how cute and idiotic she looked. Then he looked at himself and burned with embarrassment.

Damian : I look so...

Anya (Idiot) : Cute! 

Damian : Shut up idiot.

Anya (Idiot) : Meanie >:O

Anya busted through the door of Damian's dorm. Damian jumped up and covered his flushed face.

"Hehehe.. I heard you! You think i'm cute! But i'm not idiotic!!" Anya crossed her arms, trying to act tough. She raised her chin and pouted. 

"Yes you are." Damian said, teasingly mimicking her : crossing his arms and pouting. Then, he smiled. 

Anya completely forgot about the rude comment and charged towards her boyfriend. Damian's eyes widened but he didn't budge. Anya jumped on Damian and kissed him all over his face. Damian's face was becoming all red. 

"This is what you get for mimicking me! Even though it's cute! Hehe." Anya said, giggling and laughing.

Damian was holding in kissing her back. "F_ck it" He whispered. He then grabbed the other's face. He kissed Anya's cheek which silenced her completely. She grew a slight blur of pink on her cheek and froze. He then slightly smirked and kissed her lips. Their kiss lasted for about 20 seconds. When Damian pulled away, Anya was a blushing mess. She turned her head to the side and squealed. 

"U-Unfair! AwhwhhgDHGhdhdhdjhgejhGhj-" Anya put her head in her hands and shook her head. "AHHHHHHHHhdhHDGDdhgudheunsjsj"

Damian quietly laughed. It was sweet. This of course made Anya blush even more. Then, Damian sat up and wrapped his hands around Anya's waist. He then rested his chin on the top of Anya's head. Anya giggled. 

"You are so cute." Damian said, burying his head in Anya's hair. 

Anya's cheeks flushed even more and then she turned to face Damian. She wrapped her arms around him. Damian blushed. They then fell backwards onto the bed. Damian took this opportunity and tickled Anya's stomach.

"AHHHHHh! SY-ON BOY STOOPEIe!!-" Anya giggled while trying to separate herself from Damian.

Damian smirked and continued. Then after about a minute, he stopped. At this point Anya was crying tears and gasping for air. He wanted to continue but he didn't want to kill her.