(Ch. 15) -The Proposal {Part 3, Finale}

"[𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛]"

----------------------☼☼

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

[3:44PM]

The couple were done with their resting bench break, running around enthusiastically for more rides. (Most of this was taken by Anya, of course.)

Now, you might be wondering where the group of three were? When Anya and Damian were playing carnival games, they were playing along with the couple, playing different games to avoid contact of course. They had a competition and the results were unsurprisingly,:

Becky: 14 games won

Ewen: 7 games won

Emile: 6 games won

(Becky secretly bribed the workers with money on some of her won games. The rest--most of them--of them were pure skill.)

Becky boasted and flexed on her wins while she followed the couple who were now going to their next ride, a roller coaster. 

"Haha! You both are horrible at those games. Me, though, I'm amazing as always!" She took a bite out of her ice cream cone she got on the way from an ice cream parlor, grinning proudly.

"You cheated somehow." Emile grunted, rolling his eyes. He angrily licked his soft serve.

"I sense a sore loser~" Becky teases, walking elegantly with pleasure. 

Emile and Ewen give each other a collective look that gave, "I never signed up for this." and "Me neither."

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

-[Roller Coaster]-

Back at the couple. They were currently being stalked by a group of three, clueless. Anya held her huge ball of brown cotton candy, skipping happily while holding Damian's hand towards a huge wet metal snake, wrapping along in loops and twirls. Screams filled the area as people swooped through the air. Anya looked at the people with sparkles in her eyes. Woah! Unlike Anya, the sight of it could make other people throw up. 

"You sure you want to go on the roller coaster?" Damian asked, wondering if Anya could handle it. She probably can't... maybe we shouldn't go on..

"Mhm! Anya can handle anything." She puffed up her chest and grinned. 

"Uhuhh..." Damian said, doubtful. He raised and eyebrow, inspecting the ride and Anya. She certainly can't handle carrots or studying...

Screams and squeals sprouted out into the air like weeds in a garden; they hurt people's ears and weren't very nice for someone to hear but it was what made an amusement park an amusement park. Just then, the cart of the roller coaster cart ran through a twirl of tracks right above Anya's and Damian's head, small, bright sparks along with tiny droplets of water falling through. The rumble of the black, small wheels smoothly glided through the shiny dripping metal track, leaving a crunching, splashing rumble sound in its trace. Warm air emitted from the gate, feeling like a wave of warm comfort from a fireplace. 

Damian realized then why there were so many people hanging around the roller coaster, it provided free heat!

Anya jolted her head up, watching terrified as the cart left through a dark, sparkling cave. "They almost hit Anya..." She muttered, slightly taken aback. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 ♡ 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊 - [Spy x Family] 🎉