(Ch. 10) -Shopping Trip

It was December 30th. Anya and Damian were studying together as usual. Damian knew Anya's learning techniques and used them while tutoring her, which helped Anya by a ton (even though he sometimes still gets tired of how dumb Anya was, he loves her, he can deal with it.) Anya had told Damian that he told Becky about the date they were having. Damian, of course, tried his best not to think about him telling Ewen, Emile, and Becky about the date before her, because he knew Anya could read his mind and that would kind of give away the whole proposal. He sort of trained his brain throughout the years to make it think about other things instead, and/or make Anya think about something else so she wouldn't pay attention to reading his mind. 

"Mhm! I told her about the date in..." Anya looked at the calendar in Damian's dorm and then tried to subtract that from the date of the date-date. "Uh.. six! Six days!" She smiled brightly.

"Yep.." Damian smiled looking at Anya, who was proud of her simple subtraction. Anya caught Damian looking at her and blushed. "Wh-why are you looking at me like that-" Anya's face was red. Then, Damian kissed Anya. Cute

"Now, let's get on to question 26..." Damian casually went back to the text-book, aware of Anya's flushed face.

"O-okay.." Anya trembringly picked up her pencil. 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

After 3 hours of studying, Anya was famished. She sat cuddling Damian in his bed. Then, a ping! arose from Anya's phone. She picked up her phone and smiled. 

"Sy-on boy! I'm going to go shopping with Becky!" 

Damian hummed. "Alright.. i'll continue studying." Damian got up towards his desk, kissing Anya's forehead. Anya got up and quickly replied to Becky's message. She walked over to Damian and kissed Damian on the cheek as repayment. Damian slightly blushed.

"Adios!" Anya skipped out of the dorm, leaving Damian in his room, red. When he thought Anya had left, he turned around in his chair towards his desk. Blackbell is planning something. I swear if she leaks anything...

Anya had just closed the door, still being in the territory of her telepathy towards Damian. Huh? Leak what? Is he going to...- She gasped. -Buy me another pack of peanuts?! He just gave me one yesterday... maybe he's being extra nice for not being there to help Anya study yesterday? Wipee! Anya had grown a huge smile on her face and skipped down the hallway. I should get him something too on the shopping trip with Becky! 

After walking to Anya's dorm and arriving, she saw Becky on her phone, dressed up in a dress. The dress was navy blue, reaching to her knees. Anya's chin fell to the ground.

"Becky! You're wearing a pretty dress!" Anya gasped at her bestfriend's dress. Then, she looked at her own outfit; a regular Eden uniform.

Becky held the edges of her skirt with both of her fingers, politely bowing down. "Thank you, Anya-chan! Honestly, I first thought this dress was going to look horrible! But then I put it on and saw how fancy I looked!" She looked towards Anya's uniform and her face changed into a worried face. 

"You still haven't changed your Eden uniform? Oh no no no!" Becky quickly grabbed Anya's hand and dragged her towards Becky's dorm. Anya's eyes were wide and Anya was trying to catch up, almost tripping a few times at twists and turns between the hallways. After only 10 seconds of struggling, she has just given up and held onto Becky's hand, laying on the floor like a bag of dirt. Becky immediately noticed this and went to a stop (not because she was annoyed, but because she couldn't pull her anymore).

"A-Anyaaa! *grunts* I don't want to do this again!" Becky was pulling Anya inch by inch, her face sweating, messing up her expensive makeup a bit. "My makeup can't hold strong for long! Please Anya-chan!" Becky was internally crying.