(Ch. 14) -The Amusement Park {Part 2}

"[𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛]"

----------------------☼☼

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

During the time Damian and Anya were parking their car in the crowded lot to be dropped off by Jeeves, the other three were already in a spot, getting ready for action "spy on the proposal". 

The three opened their car door like spies out of an action movie, wind blowing to the right, making the clothes move and flow freely to the right. Their hair blew elegantly as they stood awesomely. Well, that's what you would've expected, at least. 

Instead, when they headed out, the heavy, freezing breeze hit them like a bullet. Their hair did not flow elegantly and flew in all directions, making it look like a tornado was three inches away from their faces. Becky quickly placed her hands on her wig, trying her best to prevent it from flying away. Ewen and Emile were shivering, hugging each other. The weather was freezing at 28° Fahrenheit.

"Brrr-brrr..-brrr- w-why did they have to p-propose in J-January?" Emile asked, shaking aggressively. 

"I d-don't know, ask Damian!" Becky said, hugging and warming herself as much as possible. Then, Becky's eyes widened. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Becky opened the car door as a small waft of warm air hit her face. He smiled contently and reached into the drivers seat and picked up a lavender colored cube. A Polaroid camera. The other two looked at the camera with confused faces. Then, they knew. They looked  at each other and sighed. 

Becky closed the car door. "I'm going to take pictures of them." Becky looked up and smirked with pride. She put it on her neck. 

Emile and Ewen gave tired, "I should've known" expressions. Becky put her hands on her hips and grinned. 

"Now what?" Emile said blankly.

"I think they're already here!" Becky checked her phone and gasped at the tracker. "Let's go!" Becky grabbed both of their hands and ran towards the entrance, leaving the two shocked and annoyed. Just then, another gust of wind hit their faces and they all slowed down, brrr-ing. 

"I h-hate this." They all muttered in unison. 

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

On the other hand, with Damian and Anya, they weren't experiencing Antarctica. Well, Damian at least. Anya was being hugged by Damian behind her, Anya shivering. They had already gotten out of their car, Jeeves having already left seconds ago. Damian was trying to warm Anya up, scolding her. 

"Idiot. Why did you have to wear a dress?" Damian said, looking at Anya who had his trench coat covering her to her knees. Her dress was completely out of sight but Damian, obviously, already knew it was still there. Damian's mind was also filled with stressed thoughts, making his face feel tense. What if she says no? It's about to happen.. Did I bring the ring?!- oh yeah.. *sigh*

Anya was shivering as aggressively as Ewen and Emile were a few hundred feet away; in the other parking lot. Her nose had grown a small patch of rosy pink and when you looked down, you could see snot dripping out. Usually, it would be a mix of blood and snot but now, since she couldn't read any minds, she didn't have to worry about being overwhelmed with thoughts (leaving her nose-bleeding free). Anya did a deep sniff to suck up the gooey liquid. 

"Y-y-y-.... aaahhhACHOO!" Anya sneezed at the ground, slightly falling forward. Damian caught her and sighed. He took out his handkerchief--which he wrote down not to forget--and carefully removed the mucus from Anya's nose. Anya did a small grunt, not liking having sneezed. She was a little annoyed but reminded herself that the amusement park and the company of Damian would make up for the sick feeling. She happily hummed at this and snuggled herself closer to Damian. He blushed.