(Ch. 9) -Part C, The Ring.

Anya was in her room, trying to study. She would usually study with the help of her boyfriend but today he said he was busy, meaning Anya would have to suffer on her own. Damian's help was the crucial reason why she was still in school. Her second idea was to hang out with Becky but strangely, she was also busy. Even Ewen and Emile were busy. She sat on her chair, mindlessly drawing doodles of her dog, Bond, groaning out of boredom. 

Meanwhile, the other four were on a mission as per say. They were walking across the streets in their Eden uniforms. Emile and Ewen were wearing sunglasses, acting like they were spies. Becky had a huge, brown jacket she had stolen from her father and put it on her. Damian was his normal self, blushing out of embarrassment from the three people that walked next to him.

"What on earth are you guys wearing." Damian said, looking at the three in utter disgust.

"Oh c'mon Damian-sama! This is a secret mission, no one can know what we're trying to do!" Emile said with a smug face.

Damian rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't hurt to have some fun sometimes, Damian! Plus, it's cold." Becky told him.

"Whatever." Damian tried to ignore the dunces behind him. I would expect this from Anya.

People walking by were laughing and whispering about the bunch, covering their mouths. Damian grew even more embarrassed. 

When they reached the store, Damain dragged everyone in, not wanting anymore people to see them. 

The four looked around the store, looking at the glistening posters and glass cages that held hundreds of rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. It was shining in every direction, being able to bind any person. Emile and Ewen smiled in triumph at their pre-planned sunglasses that they wore. 

The store clerk welcomed them with open arms as they were the only people there besides a teenage girl and a teenage boy. The four thanked the clerk and began to look around. 

"Look, Emile! In the future I might be able to buy this ring for a future wife!" Ewen admired a silver ring, eyes watering with hope and cheeks becoming red at the thought of a wife. The ring was a polished silver ring with a cut around the shank, creating the effect of two rings attached to each other. It was carved out in the shape of flowers on vines, slightly indenting the structure. The accent stones were smaller than grape seeds, resting on the outsides of the main stone. The center stone was an oval shape that was cut in all angles, hitting the light in all directions, creating a blue shine. Purely made out of silver and diamond, It was worth $480,000.

Emile looked at the stone in awe and patted Ewen's back. "Someday, bro." Ewen's eyes began to water even more. "Someday.."

Damian looked around, looking at the arrays of rings with sapphire, ruby, diamond, etc. He was picturing the rings on Anya but couldn't find a match. These aren't really what i'm looking for...

Becky was fangirling over all the rings and bracelets, sometimes completely forgetting the whole reason she was here. She was imagining somebody giving her a ring. EEEEEEEE! I want to find somebody I loveeee, then I can get a ring from them like any of these! Though every boy I met is ugly... Oh, prince charming, just come to me already!

Then, everyone heard a screeching noise.

"Noooo~ Babyyy I want a diamond ringggg!!! I don't want a cheap emerald~ You're so cheap babee!!! I'm going to cryyyyy!" The teenage girl in the corner, looking at the age of 17, was pestering her boyfriend about a ring. The group of four turned and looked at the couple. The shop clerk looked to the side, trying to be polite but obviously annoyed. She looked as though she had been dealing with this for the past hour.