Place Of Anger

Tyler understood Tyreese's anger

Tyler understood Tyreese's anger. His girlfriend had been killed . It wasn't the same but he had the same anger when Theo had been killed.

But when Tyreese didn't let go of a walker that nearly killed him, Tyler grabbed him by the shirt, "Why the hell didn't you let go?"

Tyreese looked at the ground in front of him. He was in his own world full of rage and anger. Tyler knew that place well. It took him months to come out of it fully. And even now, he still went back into that place whenever he thought about the Governor shooting Finn, pulling Olivia onto the floor and putting a knife to her neck, whenever he thought of Andrea, he was angry at him.

But he was able to turn it off. Tyreese hadn't learnt how to do that yet.

Michonne, Tyreese, and Tyler stayed outside with the van they'd found to cut the vines off of it. Tyler brought his axe down on the vines. Michonne looked to Tyreese and said, "You should've let it go."

Tyreese stepped closer to the woman and Tyler was a guard immediately ready to protect her if needed, "The hell you know about it, huh? You a damn expert?"

"No. I just don't wanna see you die," Michonne replied, shaking her head

Tyler looked to Tyreese steeling closer to him, "Is that what you're tryin' to do? Do you even know what you're tryin' to do? I know you're pissed. And you have every reason to be. But anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you killed."

"Aren't you still angry about the Governor?" Tyreese asked, "What he did?"

"If he stood in front of me right now, I'd make sure he felt pain just like what he did to me, Oli, Glenn and Maggie" He said. "Then I'd kill him. Im still angry, yeah. But I'm not gonna get killed because of it."

"Then why are you still goin' out lookin' for him?" Tyreese asked

Michonne paused, she didn't know how to answer so Tyler answered for her, "He's evil. He's still out and he has to die."

Not long later, the group was in the van travelling towards the college.

They soon reached it and the group carefully entered the building, "Alright let's make this quick."

They left the classroom and entered another room with several cabinets full of medicine. Bob, Michonne, and Tyler stayed in the room to look for the medicine whilst Daryl and Tyreese went to find the other stuff Hershel requested.

Bob examined the medicine cabinets and said, "Anything ending with -cillin or -cin, C-I-N, grab it. Well dissolved the pills in the IVs, put 'em right into the blood stream. Dosage will be tricky but considering the time we lost..."

Tyreese and Daryl, who went to scavenge other rooms, came back with their bags full. "How'd you do?" Bob asked

"Bags, tubes, clamps, connectors. Everything on the list." Tyreese listed off.

"How 'bout y'all?" Daryl asked

"Yeah, we got it all," Bob replied

"Yeah, we're good." Michonne said after she checked the cabinets one last time.

"Alright, let's role." Tyler said to the group as he closes his bag.

With all of their bags full of the needed medicine and medical supplies, they started to leave the college with Daryl and Tyler in the lead.

Suddenly, Daryl came to a stop. Tyler looked over a wooden beam. "Oh, Christ!" He whisper shouted when he saw the Walkers.

They rushed down the hall and into a different room. Bob ran to the door at the end of the hallway and checked it, "Doors busted."

"Ah, shit." Tyler muttered out as he ran his hands through his hair. Michonne then spotted the stairwell sign but that was a no-zone as walker hands burst through the double doors

The door the group had came in was pushed open by the Walkers they ran from. "We can take 'em!" Tyreese shouted.

"No!" Bob shouted, "They're infected. Same as at the prison. We fire at 'em, get their blood on us, breathe it in. We didn't come all this way to get sick."

Tyler took out his gun just in case, "I made a promise Daryl. I don't like breaking promises."

Daryl nodded, "I know."

Tyreese nodded to the stairwell. "How do we know the one's in there aren't any different?"

"We don't." Michonne said

"Well, it's gotta change sometime." Daryl said. He then broke the chains holding the stairwell doors shut. Bob fired at one Walker while Michonne and Tyler quickly took out the other two.

Then they were jumping up the steps two at a time. Once they reached the next level, more Walkers came around the corner, leaving them in a place without an exit. Tyler glanced back at the Walkers with blood trailing down their faces, "They're coming we gotta move our asses!"

"We still don't have an exit," Michonne said.

"So we make one," Daryl said as he looked at the window. Tyreese threw a fire extinguisher at the window and the glass shattered. "Come on, let's go!"

Michonne was the first one to jump onto the walkway, then Tyler, Daryl, Tyreese, Bob. When Bob jumped, he stumbled. His bag fell over the ledge and the walkers below began to grasp for the bag. The four rushed to him and all told him to let the bag go but he didn't listen.

He then slung it onto the walkway and inside glass clinked. Tyler crouched by the bag. He pulled out the bottle of whiskey. Daryl approached and grabbed it from him. The two shared a look before looking at Bob

Daryl, in the most terrifying calm voice asked, "You got no meds in your bag? Just this?" Bob didn't say anything. "You should've kept walk-in' that day, me and Liv shouldn't have brought you back." Daryl growled before he moved to the throw the bottle.

"Don't," Bob said. The sound of his holster coming undo caused Tyler's eyes to move. Bob's hand rested on his gun. Daryl got in Bob's face. He reached into Bob's holster and grabbed his gun. Then he bunched his shirt up in his fist.

Shockingly, Tyreese was the one to say something. "Just let it go, Daryl. The man's made his choice. Nothin' you can do about it. Just gotta let it go."

"I didn't wanna hurt nobody. It was just for when things got quiet." Bob explained.

Daryl shoved the bottle into Bob's chest and spoke, "Take one sip before the those meds get into our people, I will beat your ass into the ground? You hear me?"

Daryl let the bottle go and turned away from the man. Tyler looked at Bob for a moment longer. "He's not lyin'. He will beat the shit out of you if you drink any of that before we get back." Bob nodded, "Then I'll put a bullet in your knee."

Thank you for reading

Here is a Tyler chapter for you, poor thing he doesn't even know that Olivia's ill.

Comment and Vote :)