Shots Fired

"Do you ever think about what's it like on the sun?" Theo asked as she was sitting up against a tree 

Olivia was laying on the ground with her head on Theo's lap, "Not recently, but I'd assume pretty hot? You know considering it's a ball of fucking fire...I'm genuinely confused about your thought process." 

"You gonna tell me where you've been disappearing to at night?" Theo asked 

Olivia looked up at her, "Unless I sleepwalk no where that I'm aware of." 

That was a lie. Olivia had been as quietly as humanly possible to sneak out of her tent to meet Tyler at one of the barns, it gave them both something to look forward to with the uneventful days of looking for Sophia and finding nothing. 

It meant nothing, just a bit of harmless fun in the evening then back to being purely friends during the day. 

Theo scoffed, "Bitch, please. You've got the same look as Glenn, but I'm assuming you're not screwing Maggie as well, that would all kinds of crazy." 

Olivia laughed as she sat up, "No I am not screwing Maggie...I'm screwing Ty."

Theo didn't say anything until she smiled and said, "Thank god one of us is having some fun. Is that all it is? Fun?" Olivia nodded, "Good for you, really...how is he, is he good?" 

Olivia pushed Theo's shoulder, "I am not having this conversation with you." 

"Oh, speak of the devil." 

The two girls looked to their fronts and saw Finn and Tyler walking around talking, "You have to admit, he's good looking." Theo said, "I mean of course you've admitted it, you're playing tonsil hockey with the guy." 

Olivia groaned as she put her hand in her hands, "Oh come on!" 

The two girls stopped laughing as Shane walked towards them, "Theo, can I steal Liv for two seconds?" 

Theo nodded as she stood up, "Yeah, I'm gonna go find the boys"  

 Olivia stood up, "You wanna actually talk to me now?" Shane raised an eyebrow, "Oh come on, you've barely said two words to me."