Next 2 You{Chris Brown Love Story}

Ok so this is my very first story,I wrote this in 2012 and I was young asf so please don't judge a bitch because I know it has some dumb ass scenes but trust me it gets better especially in the second book but thank you so much for choosing to read it and please excuse the typos and mistakes😘😘🥰🥰

Camil's Pov

It's 6:00 in the morning and I had to get ready for work so I got in the shower,put my hair in some pretty curls and I wore a black dress that stopped right above my knees with my black thigh high heel boots.I came down stairs and my best friend Cierra was cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Mil"She said

"Morning CiCi,what you doing up so early?"I asked her

"Nothing just cooking me and Travie some breakfast"She said

"Ohhh somebody sprung"I laughed

"Whatever bitch,what time you leaving"

"At like 8,Why" I said looking confused because she never asked me that before.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Well can it wait until I get home"she nodded

"yea,what time you get off"

"at 9,It's 7:20 now so I got to go tell Trav I said hey"I said leaving out the kitchen

"Ok"I heard her yell

Me and Cierra been friends since the 3rd grade, We went to school together and graduated together, and moved from Chicago to New York together. We moved here because we wanted pursue a school for arts and New York was known for having great programs for it. We still visit our family when we can, she works at a dancing studio, Thats were she met Travie. 

Cierra was so shy and in a shell when I first met her but I was the same way but over the years we have learned to come out of that and now she always expresses how she feel about anything right then and there and I'm so thankful to have her here with me.

I got to work a little early so I decided to get something to eat at subway across the street from my job.

I am a concert coordinator for a music company and we pretty much manage concerts,award shows, tours and other major events that need to be booked and planned for celebrities. I have been with this company for 3 years now and I started right out of college thanks to Freddy with the connections he have.

I went straight to my office and start eating when my friend Freddy came in.Freddy was the one who helped me get this job. He liked me but I told him we can only be friends because I see him as a brother more than anything but he still won't give up he stay flirting with me.

"Whats up beautiful"He said walking to my desk

"Hey,you're here early"I said 

"I came to see you,what you eating"He asked looking at my food

"Subway,turkey club sandwhich"I said before taking a bite of my sandwich

"Can I have some"I rolled my eyes

"Sure Creep"I said handing it to him

"Feed it to me"I looked at him

"I don't see shit wrong with your hands"

"Damn you feisty this morning,I Iike that tho"

"Freddy take the damn sandwich and get out"I said laughing

"Ok but I will be back"He said with a smile and left

He is cute but I just left an abusive relationship that took me 3 years to get out of,Freddy said he will always be waiting on me and sometimes it's frustrating because he don't take what I say serious.