Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt. 1

Just a heads up, some season 2 episodes are going to be replaced with bonding chapters?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a beautiful day outside. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming...on days like these, people like you should be moVING OUT OF THE WAY! You quickly moved out of the way as the rock slide landed on Mk and nearly squashed you. The same could not be said for your little monkey friends as you watched them get squashed by some rocks. You stood the mortified and traumatized when Monkey King landed next to you as he apologized, taking Mk out of the rock pile, "Ok, class commencing, how'd I win?"

Mk was set down as he rubbed his chin and cocked an eyebrow, giving his response, "Uh, you buried me under a rock slide?" You tore your attention away from the pile of rocks as you nodded, "Yep, that is exactly what he did. Are they ok?" Monkey King ignored you as he continued talking with Mk. You rolled your eyes before perking up at the familiar sound of monkey hoots and chirps. Your neck turned at the location of the sound as you watched the little monkeys crawl out of the rock pile, uninjured. You ran up to them and they ran up to you as you engulfed them into a hug and vise versa. It was like love reunited before a pillow was tossed at your face. "Hey! What's—" You fell silent as you watched Monkey King set up for the New Years, "How long have you been preparing this?" You walked towards Monkey King as he pointed toward the horizon, "Come on, it's New Years, bud. Let's watch the fireworks. You too, peaches." He flashed the both of you a smile and you knew you couldn't just leave him, so you had no choice but to stay with him. You sat down as Mk struggles to explain about how he had to go back to the gang. Monkey King wrapped an arm around your shoulder as you both looked at the horizon before Mk agreed, sitting down next to the both of you as Mk put his hand over yours.

Meanwhile, Mei was helping Pigsy with the shop as she tried to fold the dumplings, "I feel like this would be easier if I had fingers." Pigsy handed a bowl to one of his costumers as he tried to muster the best smile he could, "Thank you! Great happiness and prosperity this Lunar New Year!" Tang seemed to catch on to Pigsy's stressed aura and decided to ask Mei about it, "Mei, is it just me or does Pigsy seem more.. stressed than normal? Aren't Y/N and Mk meant to be working today?" Just by hearing those names, caused Pigsy to snap, "YES TANG HE IS! WHERE IS THAT PUNK CAUSE HE SURE AIN'T HERE!" Tang raised a brow, "And what about Y/N?" Pigsy's anger and stress seemed to rise, "She called for the day off, due to having to help one of her friends and by the looks of it, she hasn't spent much time with her friends because she's with us all the time."

Meanwhile at Flower Fruit Mountain:
You facepalmed and abruptly stood up, leaving a confused Monkey King and Mk, "I'm sorry, guys. But I have to go help a friend of mine!" Monkey King pouted, "I won't be getting my New Year' kiss then?" Mk nudged him before smiling nervously, "H-he doesn't mean that...heh." He glared at the Monkey King before watching you walk in front of the Monkey King. He watched you kneel down and...he gasped loudly at your actions, watching you plant a kiss on Monkey King's cheek. You look at Mk, confused on why he gasped like that. While Monkey King had a goofy smile on his face, watching you with seemingly heart-shaped eyes. "Happy New Years', guys." was all you said as you started your journey off the mountain, ruffling Mk's hair in the process and earning some complaints from him about how he just finished fixing his hair.

You walk off the mountain and soon as you do, Wukong lets out a loud cheer, much to Mk's annoyance. After that, you opened a portal as soon as you were out of their line of sight and out of earshot, you stepped through the portal to be met with an impatient Redson, who glared at you as soon as you appeared. "Where have you been?! Do you know how long I've been waiting f- ?!" His rant was cut short by a 'ding', so he looked at you in a 'I'm not finished with you yet' manner. He put on his best customer service smile and approached the customer. You scoffed at his sudden change of attitude, finding it a bit amusing as you walked and stood next to DBK. You both worked in silence...which was a bit awkward, for you anyway. He suddenly turned to you and you immediately snapped your head in his direction. You both stared at each other in silence before he grunted and shook his head, "Y/N. Why do you wish to move? You've got a great home and environment with us. Besides, you're the only person who doesn't mess up with assignments, unlike the bull clones." You suddenly felt guilty, but also proud of yourself in his words as you stood up straight, "To be honest, I don't know. I thought if I moved away, I would've been able to do better at my job with spying on the little thief, but now I'm not sure if I even want to move." After you spoke, you both stood in silence before hearing an angry voice from the cash register, "Oh, so I guess I meant to make barbecue for peasants with little, unworthy, disappointing taste buds that shame their fathers. Is that it, huh?!" You both turned around to keep working and you saw an odd robotic spider jump on an unsuspecting stranger. You hear a laugh and you turn your head to Redson as he finishes his sentence and gestures to DBK, who does nothing but growl at him in anger. You look at the customer and roll your eyes with obvious annoyance as he spooked, yet, another customer as his glasses fall of his nose in a lopsided fashion before answering with a quick and obviously shaky voice, "Uh I-I actually didn't need taste buds anyway, so thank you for your service and have a prosperous and fulfilling New Year." The three of you watched as he ran off into the surrounding chaos, screaming in fear and almost being squashed by a falling object.