A Hero is Born: Part 2/2

Mk and his team are riding inside in Pigsy's food truck, "Very tight!", said a squished Mk. "Pigsy, watch where you're going! You're gonna kill us!", Tang exclaimed. "Yeah, we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smushed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean. Simple.", Mk explained as he showed Pigsy a hand-drawn picture of Flower Fruit Mountain. "How exactly are we going to drive through an ocean, Mk?", (Y/N) asked. He shrugged in response, "Guys! Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea stalls!", shouted Mei.

"All the more reason to get this staff back to Monkey King. Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang?", Mk looked at Mr.Tang for conformation. Tang pushed up his glasses, "Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away, deep in dangerous and unknown territory. So I guess we better turn back!", he chuckled. "What?!", they yelled. "You're not serious, right Mr.Tang?", asked a shocked (Y/N). "Shut it, you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, raged-filled warrior I've ever known.", said Pigsy in a low voice. The truck swerved and everyone yelled except Pigsy as they came to a stop in front of a boat filled with crates. "Sandy."

Inside of Sandy's boat, Mk and the others, excluding Pigsy, who just looked nervous, were shaking in their seat in fear when they see Sandy with a butcher knife. "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace? Serve them tea!", exclaimed Sandy as the thick tension disappeared. (Y/N) breathed a sigh of relief, seeing Sandy wasn't a threat. "You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there? Huh? Huh?", Sandy asked. You raised your hand and he served you a cup. Tang also raised his hand, "Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do. Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy.", Tang said pointedly. "Oh, you're right piggy, this guy is dangerous. He'll kill us with cuteness!", teased Mei as she put one of the therapy cats on top of the pig demon's head. "Sandy, this tea tastes really good! What is it?", you asked. "It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down."

Pigsy had enough of this, "Sandy! What happened to you? Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?", he yelled. 'Wait, he used to chew glass?', you pondered. "Oh well, my therapist said I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea. Doing yoga. Investing in therapy cats. Really helps. Oh, don't you, Mo?", Sandy cooed at his cat, which surprisingly looked like him. "Aww!", you said.

Mei got on her knees, "Oh Mr. Sandy sir. We could really use your help. We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain!", she said. Mk got in on this and also got on his knees, "Pwease, the fate of the world is at stake.", he said in a baby voice. Mk waved you over to join and you complied. "Pwease, Mr.Sandy?", you said. "Ok!", exclaimed Sandy. "Really?" "Seriously?", you and Mk said. "Anything for Pigsy. I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip.", Sandy warned. You got up from the floor and went back to drinking your tea as Mk and Mei cheered.

"Alright, let's get moving. But I'm telling you, old friend. If things get hairy, I've changed. I don't go around picking fights no more.", Sandy says. Pigsy sighs in understanding. "Mo, initiate the launch sequence!", Sandy commanded as Mo jumped off of Sandy's shoulder. "Launch sequence?", you and Mei questioned as you, Mei, and Mk looked at each other. Mo presses a button which started up Sandy's boat. "Onwards to Flower Fruit Mountain!", Sandy exclaimed. The boat goes off into the distance and you grab onto Mk as to not fall over. "Whooo! Yeah!", cheered Mk.

As they go off into the distance, a pair of binoculars are revealed, indicating the bull clone spying on them. He walks over to Red Son, who is standing on the ledge of a building. He bows to him and clears his throat. "What?! You let them get away?!", Redson yelled as his hair turned to fire. "And you still haven't found the Captain?!"