Noodles or Death

I'm aware I skipped an episode...
Also you guys had a scarf, throughout the entire story...(I already chose the color)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!", Pigsy exclaimed, holding a carrot. Tang took the carrot and inspected it, "Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!" Pigsy snatched the carrot back, "Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius," he laughs, "Like me!" A voice chuckled, "My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place.", she blowed a kiss to Tang. Tang blinked, "Uh...oh! Come on, Pigsy, let's just keep going. Huh!?" He looked to the side, only to find Pigsy near the stall. Pigsy laughed, "Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Tang looked in each of the crates to find either rotted vegetables or nothing at all, "Are you blind?" The woman spoke again, "That's right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears?", she said, beckoning Pigsy with her finger. "Ooh!", Pigsy started to walk inside the stall, before Tang stopped him, "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh-" Pigsy cut him off, "Don't wreck this for me! I need this!" Tang gasped, following Pigsy inside the stall. "A little closer, a little closer!", she said. Pigsy and Tang scream as they fall down a trap door,'the woman laughing at the unfortunate turn of events.

At the Sea-Crate HQ, you and Mei were playing Monkey Mech. Pigsy didn't open the store yet, so you took the opportunity to take a small break. Mei was winning and you weren't too happy about that. Using a small bit of power, you rigged the game to make you win, "Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks." Mei nodded, "Yeah, and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?", she said, frustrated how you somehow beat her. You smirked and leaned back to take a break, before jolting up, "Guys! Pigsy's missing!", Mk shouted. Mei wasn't bothered by that, "Missing? What do you mean he's missing?", asked Mei. Sandy and Mei stood up from his seat, "But he's never not open his store before!", yelled Sandy. "He's been pig-napped!", Mk shouted, flailing his arms around. "Mk, he went shopping with Tang.", you said trying to calm him and Sandy down. They didn't listen, "I immediately fear the worst!"

You watched Mei go up to the computer and walked to her side, the boys followed you as Mei started to show a recording of Pigsy in front of the stall. "Hey, that's Pigsy. Oh phew, he's just went shopping.", Mk sighed in relief. You refrained from grabbing him and growled, "That's what I've trying to tell you!" Mk shrank back at the sight of you being mad, "Who's filming this?", Sandy asked. "It's Tang! Oh, I realized now, Tang is also missing. What is this?", Mk answered/asked. "I attached cameras to all of you guys a while back. Not so creepy now, is it?", Mei said. "It's a little creepy." "It's sorta creepy, Mei.", you and Mk said. "Aw, she seems nice. Maybe they're fine.", Sandy said, before watching the rest of the video and the panic started to settle in. "Oh, no! I was wrong. This is very, very, very bad!" You turned away, ignoring their calls of panic, trying to think of a way to rescue Pigsy and Tang. Snapping out of your thoughts, you heard Mk yell, "Uh, Spider Demon?! Come on. No. Ew, yuck, I hate spiders. Hate, hate, hate! With their eyes, and feet, and furry butts!" You turned around and looked at the screen. You didn't hate spiders, but you didn't like them either. You adjusted your scarf, when you felt Mk tugging at it, "Okay, a Spider Demon's got our friends. You know what that means?", Sandy said. "It's time for...", Mei dramatically said. "Operation: Rescue Tang and Pigsy from the Nightmare Hole."

You all prepared yourselves for the rescue mission, running to the speedboat and leaving the base. "Where to?", Mei, about to respond Sandy, almost dropped her phone before catching it, "Across town!", she yelled. You smiled as Sandy started up the boat. When she said across town, you didn't think Sandy was literally going to drive the speedboat across town on the road. People started to stare, so you pulled your scarf over your head making a hood/scarf. "Woo-hoo! Rescue mission!", Mk and Mei yelled enthusiastically, you pulled the hood until it was over your eyes and blushed out of embarrassment.

Meanwhile with Tang and Pigsy, Tang and Pigsy were wrapped into a cocoon made out of webs. Tang started to scold Pigsy, "You just had to go in there." Pigsy scoffed, "She said she had ingredients." Tang looked at him, "I don't think that's what you were looking for, Piggy." A voice yelled, "You tell him. No one likes a know-it-all." "Know-it-all? You're the know-it-all!", another voice retorted. "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the two new suckers!", the first voice said. The Spider Queen shushed them, "Babies, quiet time. The Queen is back." "What do you want? Money?", Pigsy asked before a web covered his mouth, silencing him. "What could I want, hm? I used to be the most feared creature in the land. I wasn't a queen, I was the queen. Empress of Terror and Mistress of Horror. But now, uh, just look at this place. Look what's left of my empire. Nothing but a hole in the ground. So, what do you think the Spider Queen could possibly want? Anyway, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And you lot, will do.", she said. Tang laughed nervously, "Uh, do for what?" The Spider Queen chuckled and licked her lips, "Dinner." She laughed maniacally and left, leaving Tang and Pigsy shaking in fear.

Meanwhile, you, Mk, Mei, and Sandy were still in the speedboat, driving on the road. "Dead ahead!", Mei exclaimed, pointing at the food stall. You guys enter the tunnel as Mk and Mei cheered once more, "Rescue mission!"

Back with Tang and Pigsy, the Spider Queen had already begun to make her meal, "Don't worry, Pigsy. I'm sure the kid will be here to rescue us any minute.", Tang tried to reassure quietly, but was heard unfortunately by the Spider Queen. She laughed, "Ain't no one gonna rescue you, sweet thing." Tang struggled against the webs, "Shows what you know. Our friend, the Monkie Kid, is probably already on his way." "The Monkie Kid?", she laughed, "Why would he come and help you?" "Well, I'm kind of like a father figure.", he stated as a matter of factly, as Pigsy rolled his eyes. Tang laughs confidently, "I think you better let us go. Before he comes and, uh, squishes you with Monkey King's legendary staff!", not knowing he made everything worse. "Hmm. Interesting." She mused, "Fraid dinner would have to wait. We gotta get this place ready for company." She laughs before leaving. "Don't worry, Pigsy. MK is far too smart to fall into one of her traps." Tang tried to reassure.

Back with you four, You were helping Mk get out of the speedboat, "Just jump off, I'll catch you!" He fell out, but nevertheless, you caught him. You put him down as he stayed frozen still with a small blush rising on his cheeks. You looked around and walked towards Mei and Sandy, "Yeah, I, uh, just got excited.", he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You pat his arm, "It's ok, big guy.", you smiled before turning around sharply, startled by MK's shout. "Spider demon!", he yelled. You ran towards him, only to find a tiny baby spider, laughing at MK's misfortune. You face palmed and watched as Mei walked over to Mk, who was having a meltdown, blew the spider off of his hair. You pat his head and shook your head, "Mk, it was tiny spider, don't worry about it." He calmed down a bit, "C'mon, let's go find Pigsy." "And Tang", you and Sandy added.

Timeskip to the part when they rescue Tang and Pigsy:

"Mk, it's time to go!" You and Mei shouted. "Right." Mk struggled to pick up the Golden Staff off of the ground. The Spider Queen goes after Mk and started to attack him with her mech. Mk was starting to get frustrated, "Urgh, get off of me!" You gasped as you heard a crack, "Brace yourselves!", you shouted as you and everyone else fell through the crumbling ground. Spider Queen caught herself with her mech. Mk and the others continued to fall, with falling in an upright position as if you have done this many times before. You looked down and saw a little stream below, tapping Sandy's shoulder, you pointed below you, "Water adventure? It's a water adventure! MK, ⁣come on!", Sandy exclaimed enthusiastically. Everyone got onto the speedboat and sped away, breaking a sewage pipe in the process and landing on the endless ocean. Mk and the others, excluding you and Sandy, groaned and collapsed from exhaustion. "Operation: Rescue Tang and Pigsy, success." "At least we don't have to deal with her again.", Mei laughed. "Right?" You nudged her side with your elbow and shook your head, "Too soon..."

Back at the Spider Queen's lair, she had a trick up her sleeve. She stood above her pot as she chuckled, "They think they've won?" She said as she dropped a piece of MK's hair in her pot and laughed.

"The game is just beginning."