Bad Weather

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on...", the news reporter went on as Tang took a long sip from his noodles. Mk explaining what went down between him and DBK, "And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!", Mei giggled at her friend's antics. "And then I grabbed my staff, and woosh! I created this giant mech!" Emphasizing his point by impaling the floor with the staff and water started spewing out form the bottom of the staff, "Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK.", Mei said. Mk panicked, "Oh jeez!" Tang took another sip of his noodles, not caring for the situation behind him. As he was drinking his noodles, an angry yell startled him, "I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Tang tried to call him down, "Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone."

"Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody.", Mk butted in. "Look out!" Mk looked up and saw a crate, crashing down on him. "Kid!", Pigsy yelled in worry, "I...am...invincible!", Mk exclaimed. "Yeah!", Mei cheered. Pigsy tried to reason with him, "Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-", he and the boys gasped at the sight before them. Mei held a bazooka in her arms, "MK! How about...this?", she shouted as she launched a missile at Mk. The blow of the missile nor the explosion affected Mk, "I am invincible!", he shouted. Pigsy sighed, "Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-"

"A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!", Mei interrupted. "No, what I was getting at-", Pigsy tried to explain. "To the Sea-Crate...Base!", Mei exclaimed as she opened the elevator door. MK, Tang, and Sandy 'oohs' and follow her. Pigsy sighs before following them, the elevator went down and came to a stop at their destination, "Welcome...to our new team base!", Mei yelled excitedly. "Mei, when did you make this?", Mk asked, "How did you make this?", Pigsy asked. "Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?", Tang asked the gentle giant, Sandy remembered the one he made and came to the conclusion that this one was better. "Umm...no.", he sweat dropped.

At the Flaming Foundry, the Demon Bull King takes his anger out by destroying parts of the foundry, "An eon trapped under a mountain and now this? I had the staff in my grasp. I should have crushed the thief when I had the chance!", he shouted in anger. "Oh, my love. Don't be so dramatic. We've nothing but time. You will bring the world to its knees.", she said, before Redson butted in with you by his side, "And sooner than you think, Father. Allow me to secure the power you desire.", Redson said. "Get it done then.", ordered Demon Bull King, "I won't fail you again.", declared Redson as he started to walk away, you were about to leave before turning to DBK and waving goodbye. He stared at you confused before waving you off.

"Welcome to the Weather Station, where you'll notice it's another beautiful day. Here at the Weather Station, we control the city's weather to bring you a perfect day every day.", the intercom announced. You and RedSon walked up towards the man at the control panel and Redson cleared his throat. You put up your hood and mask, so no one would recognize you. He turned around and spoke, "Uh yeah, hey kid, I'd like to help you and your friends, but I'm pretty busy." You chuckled and Redson smirked, "Not for much longer." You opened your hand and closed it, making the worker behind the desk disappear. Just like that, the bull clones started to attack and wreak havoc in the Weather Station. Breaking snowboard, throwing volleyballs at people, and just hitting anything they see. Redson walked up behind the desk and managed to broadcast himself throughout the city, "Citizens. It is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the Weather Station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really." He pushed a lever down, causing a storm which flooded the Great Wall or China. "When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lightning button.", he said as the camera turned off. "Oh yeah!", Mk and Mei cheered. "What do you mean "Oh yeah"? This ain't an "oh yeah" moment!", Pigsy yelled in disbelief. "Chill out, Pigsy. I'm invincible, remember? If he wants to tussle with the champ, then I say bring it!", Mk said while Mei threw random things at him, none of them affected him. "Yeah! 'Cause he's a superhero, yo! The Red Baby is gonna get M.K.O'd!", Mei exclaimed. "Uh, you got a lot to learn, kid. Don't just dive head first in the danger- Wait, what did I just say?", Pigsy scolded as he noticed Mk left, Mk laughed, "Totally invincible!"