The End is Here!

Hehe...school :/
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
You and Mk drove back to the city, both of you listening to music until you arrived at Pigsy's. After the Macaque event, you were sort of beat since the adrenaline was rushing through your veins. But soon the adrenaline rush became an adrenaline crash, making you tired. 'Hope the guy's ok...wait—' You looked up to see Mei and the others in apocalypse clothes? "What happened here?" You asked, before feeling a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You looked down to see Mei giving you a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay!" You gave a small smile, grateful someone was worried about you before hugging her back. 'Worried...' you gasped, "Uh, I gotta go!" You said, giving Mei a small pat on the head before running off to find Redson and the rest of the Demon Bull Family.

You finally made it to the Flaming Foundry, hearing your best friend's voice echo throughout the entire area, "We have finally taken our rightful place as the rulers of the city!" He laughed. You tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Where have you been? You've been gone the entire day!" You rubbed the back of your neck and laughed sheepishly, "Sorry, I've been—" An alarm cut you off as a holographic screen popped up in front of the Demon Bull King, which you noticed, looked a bit different. The camera scanned the van and the people's identities, who were inside, popped up. You were truly proud of your creations, like the holographic screens, identity scanner, and many more. In Demon Bull King's perspective, instead of seeing Mk, his vision flickered to an image of Monkey King. "Monkey King?! Come to take me, bind me? I will not let that simion abomination triumph again!" You raised a brow in confusion before turning to look at Redson with a worried expression, which he returned.

Small Timeskip:
After watching Mei and Mk free-fall just above where you all were located. You slightly panicked when you saw them fall like that. On instinct, you almost left in a hurry to go save them, until you saw Mei take out her family's heirloom and pin it into the rock wall, which made you heave a sigh of relief. Although, you did feel worried about Mk, who was barely hanging on to Mei's leg, in order to not fall into his impending doom. Redson stepped forward, "Father, let me go up there and destroy those—" Said person laughed in a cruel way before facing you and Redson, "You? Why would I trust you?! You have brought me nothing but failure! Time and time again, nothing but disappointment!" You stared up at DBK as the words spilled from his lips, mostly in shock, disbelief, and anger. You turned your head to your best friend, only to find him at the brink of tears. It broke your heart to see him like this, so you put your hand on his shoulder to offer some sort of comfort, which he responded with putting his hand on yours, "I'm fine...", he whispered low enough for you to hear. You both looked up, hearing Demon Bull King talk to himself again, "Traitors? Yes. Perhaps." You both stammered, "W-what?/N-no, father."

"You thought you could deceive me?! Stand against me?!" Both of your terrified expressions reflected in his eyes as he pulled his fist back to strike you both. You closed your eyes, grabbing onto Redson's arm, who seemed to be frozen in place as you both braced for impact, which never arrived. You opened an eye to see Princess Iron Fan blocking DBK's strike, "Come to your senses, this power has poisoned your mind!" Her voice sharp and strong, showing that she wasn't going to back down, "Another traitor in my midst?!" Concern leaked into her voice as her expression changed, "I do NOT want to hurt you." DBK's laughed once more, "As if you could!" Princess Iron Fan was left no choice, but to fight her husband, in order to protect her family and you as she took out her fan and waved it in front of her, creating a gust of wind. So naturally, you pulled your black hood over your face and brought your scarf over your mouth, making a makeshift mask.

During your small fight with DBK, you immediately got a notification on your phone, which you didn't take out, but instead created a holographic screen, checking the security cameras. Footage of a bright light greeted your face and as you continued watching you remembered the time Mk made a giant robot when you first met him. Concluding Mk was gonna make his way here, you prepared yourself as you waited for Mk to get here with the mech, dodging to the side when DBK threw a punch your way.

You caught Redson before he hit the hard ground before a yell reached your ears? You looked up, seemingly a bit sooner than the others. You watched as the intruder fell onto the ground, hard, creating a small crater. The dust cleared and upon further examination, you noticed it was Mk. You mentally facepalmed when you noticed the mech wasn't with him, which might've left a disadvantage for you and the others. "Noodle boy/Player?" You and Redson said in unison. "The little thief." DBK growled as Mk groaned in pain, getting to his feet. He felt something pop in back, causing him to fall back in his crater, "Give me a minute." The Bull King grasped at his head as you watched his eyes flickered between the eerie blue and normal eye color. "There's still time...", you muttered under your breath and of course, Redson and Princess Iron Fan heard you as they nodded. "Sun Wukong, come to lock me away again? I'll crush you where you stand!" He roared in anger as Mk rolled his shoulder. "Wukong? I think you've got the wrong guy. You feeling ok, bud?" You got ready to jump into action, just in case DBK tried to hurt Mk. Not for some other reason...

Mini Timeskip Cause I Felt Like It:
After fighting alongside Mk and trying your best to keep your identity hidden, you've finally managed to defeat DBK. You doubt you'd be working together again though. The weird spirit was gone, DBK was his usual self. Although, it seemed as if he couldn't remember what happened during the possession. Princess Iron Fan mustered up a bit of courage and went to her loved one. She said a few things before embracing him, the moment itself was wholesome to you. But was soon ruined when you noticed your home caving in on itself, you made a 'come here' motion to Mk and Redson, which they both complied. "Redson, we're going to take Player home." He tried to argue with you about why he shouldn't, but one look at the dangerous glint in your eyes made him change his mind.

After you guys left in your little trail, you finally made it somewhere near Pigsy's Noodles. It wasn't close, but it wasn't too far off either. The lot of you were walking in absolute silence, although you did catch Mk glancing at you from time to time with a strange look in his eyes.

MK's POV:
Is it just me or does that scarf look familiar? Why is Redboy's bodyguard being so nice? The scarf does have the same shade of red as hers. Maybe I'm just overreacting, a lot of people do seem to have scarves that sort of look the same as other ones. Yeah...maybe that's it. Oh shoot! I think she noticed me staring!

Back to Normal POV:
You shook your head before stopping as a young girl ran past you in attempt to catch a cat. You thought nothing of it as you all continued your journey. After a while of walking around, you all made it to Pigsy's, none of you noticing the little passenger on your back. "Thanks for taking me back." You nodded, "No problem." Before both you and Redson disappeared into the night. None of which you were all aware of what was going to happen next.