Impossible Delivery Pt. 2.5

Short chapter...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Monkey King tilted his head in confusion, "You heard me, Great Sage." You smirked and he smirked back, "You think you can beat me? A legendary hero?" Mk interrupted, "She did stop you from kicking her head that one time, Monkey King." Monkey King turned his head to glare at the young disciple, who sweat-dropped nervously. He turned his head to look at you again, only to find you in a fighting position. You still had that stupid smirk he wanted wipe off. "Aren't you worried I might ruin that pretty little face of yours?" You blushed out of embarrassment, but smirked, "Give it all you got, but first...let's do weapons." He looked at you weirdly before turning around to face Mk, "Kid, give me the staff." Mk complied, giving the staff back to its original owner. Monkey King gave his staff a spin before turning back to you. You put on your jacket and as you jut out your hand to your side a thin, metal staff came out your sleeve. "That's your weapon of choice? Aren't I gonna break it?", he teased. You smirked as you pressed a little button, activating the staff which made a small 'beep'. Monkey King tilted his head before stepping back as your staff turned into a katana. Mk gasped, "That thing's awesome!" Monkey King turned around to look at Mk again before Mk exclaimed, "Monkey King, look out!" He turned around, only to be kicked in the gut. He groaned in pain before recovering and running towards you and attempting to hit you with his staff. You blocked the hit as you threw him off. You smirked and he growled as you both waited for the other to make the next move...

A few hours later, you both were breathing heavily. The sky has gotten dark, the stars and moon visible in the sky. Mk fell asleep an hour later after you both started fighting. You stood up straight as Monkey King eyed you suspiciously. "Let's call...it a draw." You panted, but nevertheless put your hand out for him to shake. You looked so genuine and sincere when he looked at you. He stood up and walked over to you, putting his hand out before ripping a few hair off his head and making clones. You gasped as the clones all got on top of you, stopping you from getting away or doing anything. Monkey King knelt down in front of you, "You've gotten out of shape, old friend." You looked at him, "Old friend? What are you talking about Monkey King?!" He rolled his eyes, "Drop the act already." You struggled before stopping completely, hearing Mk yawn and get up from the ground as he made his over to the two of you. "Did Monkey King win?" You groaned, putting your face to the ground. Unintentionally making a portal, which u fell through, popping up behind Mk. Monkey King and Mk stared at the place you were at with wide eyes, "Uh Monkey King/Mk, where did she go?" You started to panic, shocked you exposed one of your powers to not one, but two people. Mk turned around to find you, only to see you curled into a ball on the ground. "(Y/N)!! How did you do that?!" You uncurled from your mini ball of panic as you sat up, knees to your chest. "I-I don't know? I just thought about getting away from the clones and BAM! I'm over here." Mk yawned, "Um, we better get going. I'm pretty tired from fighting Monkey King." Mk nodded as he looked like he was going to doze off at any given minute. Monkey King offered to take you both to your homes, which was agreed to.

Riding the somersault cloud was not what you expected, but it was fun. Even if you had to hold onto the great sage's boot, claiming he didn't want you touching him at all. But, was apparently fine with you touching his boot. After dropping you and Mk off at MK's apartment, you thanked him before going inside the apartment complex. Monkey King stared at you as you went inside the building. He continued to stare before realizing he was zoning out again. 'What is wrong with me...?' And with that final thought, he left to Flower Fruit Mountain, unaware of the stream of light behind him.