Chapter 9

I wasn't paying any attention. We just started driving away from Forks but all of a sudden we turned back. We made a plan to make Charlie think that Bella and Edward had a fight and that they were over. Bella ran upstairs and started packing a bag, I never had time to unpack so I just waited outside. When Bella came out she looked as if she was going to cry. As we were driving to the Cullens my phone kept going off and it was from Jacob and Charlie which means that Charlie already told everyone. We got to the Cullens and I had to at last answer someone. I knew exactly who. " Faith, what's going on, Charlie said you and Bella were leaving?" Jacob said on the other and he sounded worried. " It's nothing, Bella and Edward had a fight and she needs to leave town for a few days and I'm going with her to make sure she's ok." Jacob was my best friend and I hated lying to him and to everyone. " Try and talk her out of it, Charile is really sad." I couldn't reply so I hung up. Me, Bella, Jasper and Alice were all heading south toward Azornia. I kept feeling my phone going off it was Jake, Charlie, Taylor, Alex, Ryan, Heather, and Jasmine. I couldn't bring myself to answer any of them so I turned my phone to silent. I felt like total crap, I thought I was gonna cry. Bella just put her hand over mine. 

When we got to the hotel Jasper and Alice checked us in and we headed up to the room. I turned my phone on because I had to answer somebody. I typed in the first number that came to mind. " faith, what's going on?" It was Heather. " Bella got in a fight with her boyfriend and she said she needed to leave forks for a few days and I went with her to make sure she's ok." The call ended because there was another one coming in. It was Jacob. " Faith, please tell me where you are. I have missed you for so long and you were finally back but now you are gone. Please tell me Faith, I love you." I was speechless. I knew I felt the same but to hear him say it I thought it was some way to get me to convince Bella to go back to Forks. " What?" I asked. " I love you, Faith. You are my everything ever since you came back to ForksI knew I couldn't let you go again because of the way I feel." " I feel the same way," I said but hung up right after because something was going on. Alice had a vision that James was coming here.