Chapter 4

I was looking for one of my dads case files when I thought I came across it. I grabbed the file and opened it, but it wasn't the file I was sent looking for. The file was for an adoption. It was for mine. Faith Clearwater, Adopted by Charlie Swan and Renee Swan. I was shocked. I  looked for the file I was sent in for and kept the adoption one with me and showed it Charlie. " Were you ever gonna tell me?" I asked my voice wavering. " We we're going to wait until you turned 17." Charlie confessed. "Why?" I said. "That's something we should talk about with Sue and Harry." Charlie told me. " when?" I asked. " Their coming over tomorrow how about then?" Charlie asked. " Ya that's perfect." I walked up to my room and pulled out my phone I had to tell someone. I dialled the first number that came to mind. It rang a few times then he answered. I was crying because I was lied to my whole life, I was mistreated my whole life.
Hello?
Jacob.
Faith what's wrong?
Can you meet at the dinner in 15?
Yeah.
I grabbed my bag, I put my keys, my phone, and the file into it. I walked out and ignored Charlie's calls. I got in my car and started it up. I drove to the dinner and grabbed a table. I waited for Jake. When he came in he sat down.
" What happened?" He asked me, his voice filled with worry. "Here." I grabbed the file out of my bag and gave it to him. He got up and hugged me. He gave me the file and sat down. "How did you find out?"  " Charlie told me to go in his night stand to grab a case file when I was looking for it I came across this thinking it was the file. After I found the file I was sent to look for I gave it to him and asked him when he was gonna tell me. They planned to keep this a secret for one more years." I told him the whole story. The waitress came over and asked us if we wanted anything.

A/N:
Sorry it's short. Hope you enjoy. Its one year becasue her birthday is in a few days.