Chapter 5

It was about 6:15am in the morning when my alarm started to go off. It was Sunday morning I looked at my nightstand and saw the papers. I shot up from my bed and went to the bathroom to shower After I finished showering I went to my room and put on a black and white plaid shirt with a white tank top and black leggings with black converse. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I made pancakes and eggs with coffee. It was about 7:30 when Charlie came downstairs. "They'll be here at 8:00." He told me when he sat down to grab the paper. "Ok, I should be back by then." I said to him remembering that Jacob offered to help me get my anger out before they came. "ok., oh and happy birthday" He said not looking up from the paper I walked upstairs to grab my keys and phone. I drove to Jacobs's place with the music on. Bella was calling me and I answered.
Hey, Bells
Faith where are you?
I am on my way to Jacob's why?
I went into your room to wake you up and saw the papers on your nightstand.
Ya, I still can't believe it's true.
Faith, you will always be my sister no matter what. When will they be here?
Charlie said 8:00.
Ok. See you then.
Yeah. Love you Bells
Love you too. Happy Birthday. 
After Bella hung up I pulled into the driveway. I got off the car and went to the door and knocked. Billy answered the door with a sad/confused look on his face.
"How are you doing Faith?" He asked me. "I'm fine really I just came to see Jake," I told him with part honesty. " I'll go get him." I was waiting at the door when Jake came to the door. He looked like he was asleep.
Time skip 10 minutes
"What are we doing?" I asked him confused why we were walking in the forest. "You'll see in a minute." He said with a smirk on his face. A few minutes after we showed up at an opening. I looked at him confused. "Punch me." He said. "Jake you are crazy," I told him trying not to laugh. "Come on I can take it." " We will see. Remember I fought a lot of people in Phoenix." He just nodded and laughed. I punched him square in the nose, and he just told me to continue and I did. I punched him in the ribs several times and kicked him behind his knee. Once he fell I helped him up. " You ok?" I asked him. " Ya, just a little sore." " Why would you tell me to do that?" I asked. " Cause, you were feeling upset and I thought you just needed to let it out." " It helped." I smiled and hugged him then got in my Nissan. " Faith wait, Happy Birthday." 
I arrived home at 8:05. I didn't see any  vehicles so I knew Charile was picking Sue and Harry up and Bella was at school. I was nervous, I just couldn't believe that they kept something that big from me. I went up to my room and started looking through some old family albums.  I laughed some and almost cried as I realized I was never accepted by Renee. She looked happy with just Bella. 

I heard  car pull in and it was Charile. I closed the book and put it on my bed and went downstaris.