Chapter 7

It's been a week and I still haven't made a decision as I'm walking out of school I see a van heading toward Bella. I didn't know what to do, I mean she may not be blood but she's my sister. " BELLA!" I screamed as I started running towards her. I was still pretty far away when the van stopped before it hit Bella. As I walked over I saw Edward Cullen leaving. I pulled out my phone and called Charlie.  Bella was just finished in the hospital and as we were walking out I got really warm and my head started hurting. I told Bella and Charlie I would meet them back at the house. " Hey Carlise, I don't know what's happening," I said. " Ok. Tell me what's wrong." He said in a calming voice. " I started getting warm like really warm and my head started hurting," I said. He left to make a phone and Sue and a man I didn't recognize showed up. "It's happening, she needs to know." This is the last thing Carlise said before he left. " Faith, this is Sam Uley." Sue introduced the man. " I know you're scared but I'm here to help you. Since you are a Quileute, you have a gene and in most women, it doesn't activate but for you it's different, the process takes a bit, so you need to stay with Sue and Harry for a few weeks." Sam said. "What's happening to me?" I asked. " You are shifting into your culture, it's in all Quileute blood, you Faith are turning into a werewolf and you'll need to join the pack so we can help you." " Ok, if this is going to keep Bella safe." I went home and came up with some excuse to be out of the Swan house. 

I was away from school for about a week and I  missed the science trip.  Bella must've known I wasn't sick with mono and she was worried so I guess she called Sue and Jacob. I couldn't talk because I had to learn to control my temper and when I shift. I was in the forest with Sam and the other two members of the pack. " Ok, ready. " Sam asked, I was about to shift into a wolf. " Wow." That was all I could hear. The others then shifted to. " What does it look like?" I asked. " Well, Faith, it's very pretty," Sam said. "It's like the best I have ever seen." Paul. " Faith, your fur is, a light brown with splashes of white on your paws," Jared said.  " Faith there's one more thing you should know the Cullens are vampires and we talked to them and came to an agreement where you can still go to Forks High," Sam said as I walked to my car. I nodded and got in. As I was driving back to Sue and Harry's to get my stuff Jake called me. " Hey, what's up?" I asked. " How are you feeling my dad told me you had mono." "All better." I hated lying, but it was for everyone's safety. I got back to Sue and Harry's to get my stuff but just before I could leave someone called my name, " Faith, be careful." Harry said as I left. I just nodded and got in my car and drove back to the Swan house.