Chapter 6

Charlie just came into the house with Sue and Harry. I didn't know what to do or say, all I felt was anger and betrayal.  Sue and Harry left me and caused me a life of pain. Charile didn't do anything wrong, it was all Renee. " Hey, Faith. Its nice to see you again." Sue said. " Hey Sue and Harry, it's nice to you see again to." I said awardlly. " Come in and have a sit." Charile said. We sat down in the living room. It was really tense, I didn't know what and I don't think they did ethier. " Ok Faith, ask us whatever you want to know and we will give you honset answers. " Harry said. " Why?" Was all I could say. " We were going though a rough patch, me and Harry always fighting about money and having a second child at the time wasn't the best for us so when Charile offered to adopt you we talked about it and we did what was best for you." Sue said. " Was I ever going to find out?" " Yes, we were going to tell you when you turned 18." Harry added. " What happens now? So I stay here or move in with you?" I asked. "The choice is yours Faith and we will respect it." Charlie said. " Ok, if I move in with Sue and Harry would I have to change schools?" " Yes.And even if you don't move in we will tell you why." Sue said. " Alright,but i am going to need some time to think about it." i went up to my room to get ready to go to school, I needed something to clear my head. I went through my closet to find what I was going to wear. I put on an ACDC t-shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my bag and keys and got ready to go to school. 

As I was driving to school I was going through the pros and cons of where I was going to stay. When I got to the school I signed myself into the office and went to get my stuff from my locker. As I was about to shut the door my phone went off. It was a text from Jake. How did it go? I was already missing a lot of class so I decided to text him at lunch. I walked into the class and handed the teacher my late slip. It was my history class and two of the Cullens were also in this class. I didn't know their names and I hadn't bothered to ask. My class was with Taylor and Heather. I took a set next to Heather because I felt comfortable around her.

It was time for lunch and I had forgotten my money at home so I didn't eat. I walked over to the table and pulled to my phone. I had 6 unread messages and 3 missed calls. 3 texts from Bella and one call. The rest were from Jake. I called him back. " Hello?"  I greeted. " Hi, Faith um, jow-how did it go?" He sounded nervous. " It was fine, but I have to choose to move in with them or stay with Bella and Charile. " How much time do you have?" " As long as I need." "Ok,good to hear. Well good luck with your choice." " Thanks bye."After that I hung up. None of my friends knew that I was adopted and I would like to keep to that way.