Chapter 1.

It's 5:30 am on a Tuesday morning in March and I am busy packing to move to Forks to stay with my dad. My older sister Bella doesn't seem too happy about it but I am. I hate staying with my mom we always fight and I'm a dad's girl. Once I get to Forks I'm never leaving. I am old enough to choose if I stay with my mum or my dad and Im choosing my dad. Hi, I'm Faith Swan, I am 15 years old,  I have ocean blue eyes, and shoulder-length dirty blond hair, Im about 5:3 and ready to leave Phoenix. My sister Bella isn't. She's 17 and she doesn't want to leave mom, her friends, and the heat.

Me and Bella are in our dad's police car on our way to his place, he's the Chief. He's trying to talk to Bella. After what seemed like forever here I am standing in front of my dad's house well he grabs Bellas's bags from the car and I grab all 5 of mine. " Faith you're in the old guest room and Bella you're in your and sister's old room." My dad Charlie Swan said. " Ok, Dad." I replied.

I went into my room and my dad went to Bella's. I placed my bags down on the reddish pinkish comforter. I started unpacking when Bella and my dad went outside so I followed them. Outside were two of the people I missed the most Billy and his son Jacob. " Hey," I said as I walked outside. "Hello, Faith how have you been?" Billy asked. " I've been better. You?" I asked. " As well as I can be with this wheelchair."  I rubbed my side as I had a big bruise from some chick I got in a fight with. There was a huge scar next to it and the stitches must've come out as it was bleeding. I didn't notice it until there was a sharp pain in my side. I winched and ran into the house. " Faith you ok?" Jacob asked me. " Yep, just a cramp." Be out in a minute." I said as walked into the bath and found some bandages.

I took my shirt off and I started wrapping it when the door opened. " Your dad asked me to come help, is that ok?" Jake asked from the other side of the door. " Yeah come on in," I replied. Someone was gonna find out. " Omg, Faith what happened?" Jake asked as he saw the blood. " I got in a fight in Phoenix, and they had a knife, the stitches must have come out," I said. I started looking for some painkillers or something like that. "Jake, promise me you won't tell Bella or Charlie," I said. "I promise." He replied. I smiled at him and he came over and finished wrapping up my side." Thank you." I said to him. He just smiled and hugged me." I missed you, Faith. You know that right?" Jake asked pulling out of the hug to pass the painkillers. " I know Jake and I missed you too. Life with my mother was unbearable."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Bella were on the way to school and I was really sad that I couldn't go to the same school as Jake. I was in math class just working when someone a guy came up and introduced himself," Hi, I'm Caleb Weber. Your Faith Swan right?" The guy Caleb asked. " Yes I am nice to meet you, Caleb," I said to the blond-haired guy and gestured for him to sit next to me. " You have any friends other than your sister?" Caleb asked me. " No," I said. " Well can we be friends?" Caleb asked almost hopeful. " Yes," I said. " Great tell me a bit about yourself." " I am 15, from Phoenix, terrible at math and very adventurous I like to do things Bella wouldn't. I am born in August" I said. " wow." Caleb replied. " Tell me a bit about yourself," I told Caleb." Ok let me see. I am 15 born in July great at math, Angelas younger brother, and I can sometimes be a coward depending on what the situation is " He replied. I laughed at him and we exchanged numbers so we could talk.

Time skip to lunch.

Me and Caleb were waiting in line to get lunch. We were in the 10th grade and we had lunch the same time as everyone else. After we got our food I went and sat down with Caleb's friends. " Hey, guys this is Faith Swan the Chief Swan's daughter. Faith this is Maddie, Heather, Jasmine, Ryan, Alex and Talyor. He introduced me to all his friends. " So Faith how you liking Forks?" Heather the darked haired girl with bright green eyes asked. " I love it. Its so much better than Phoenix. I hate the sun but love the rain." I answered everyone at the table and chuckled. "Why do you hate Phoenix?" Talyor the brown head boy with hazel eyes asked. " I always got in fights with my mom and I didnt have many friends." "Oh wow thats really sad." Maddie the red head girl with blue eys said. " Hey, Faith me and the girls are going shopping wanna come?" Jasmine the girl amber hair and ice blue eyes asked. " Yes." Ryan and Alex were queit the whole time and fun fact their idenctail twins. Their hair looked like coffe and they had blue eyes. By the end of lunch I had 7 friends and their numbers. The girls asked if I wanted to go shopping on Thursday.  " Hey Faith what class do you have?" Heather asked. " I have English. What about you?" I said. " I have english." It was slient for a few seconds. Before I made it to class and handed the teacher my pass and just like that we began. We had to write an infromational essay thats due in two weeks. I still had to pick a topic.

When I got home I was so tried that I went to bed.