Chapter 2.

The next morning.

I woke up and went downstairs where my dad and Bella were talking. I didn't hear what they were saying and I just walked in. I got an apple for breakfast and went back up to my room to get dressed. I wear a red flower print long sleeve and light blue jeans with brown ankle boots. I brushed my hair and did my best to put it in a braid as I did my makeup. I put on a little white eyeshadow, mascara, and light pink lip gloss. I grabbed what I needed for school and on the way, Bella told me about some jerk who she never met or did anything to was trying to move out of biology. I got to school and met up with Heather most of my classes were with her. We walked into math class to see Caleb waiting for us in the middle row. After math, I had P.E with Ryan and Alex. We were playing basketball and I was really good. We met with everyone for lunch and just gossiped and talked about sports. It was really fun. I got home and asked Dad to sign something for the class trip for biology. He was mixing 10th-grade class with his 11-grade classes. I went upstairs to do my homework and after I was done Jacob called.
Phone Call

Me: Hello?

Jake: Hi.

Me: What's up?

Jake: Not much. Wanna hang out?

Me: one sec let me ask my dad. Ok. See ya soon Jake.

I asked Bella to drive me to Jake's's and I got out. I was in my brown knee-length boots and my jacket. I knocked on the door and Billy answered it. " He's out back in the garage." He told me. "Thank you," I said as I ran over to the garage. " Knock Knock," I said walking in. " Hey. How's it going?" Jake asked. " Pretty good." " Want to take a walk on the beach?" I asked. Jake nodded and we started walking. I told him about everything even Phoenix. He seemed kinda sad about how much I was fighting with my mom. " Jake it's ok," I said to him. " I know but if you fought so much with her why did you stay?' He asked. " I have been kicked out a few times but I never left because I didn't have the money." We just walked on the beach in complete silence until my phone went off. It was my dad telling me to come home. " Jake it's time for me to go." We walked back and there was Bellas truck. I got in and Bella noticed a look on my face. " You like him?" She asked. " Of course, I like Jake as a friend." Bella cut me off and said," I mean like like him?" " I don't know maybe." Bellas's question got me thinking Did I like Jake?

It was the end of the day and me and the girls finished talking about shopping as I walked over to Bellas truck. I got home ran upstairs took a shower got dressed and waited for the girls. We went to Port Angles and bought some clothes, makeup, shoes, and dresses for homecoming. Bella gets prom but I get homecoming. After we finished going shopping we went to eat and the girls asked if I liked anyone. I heastied to answer," I guess I kinda like Ryan." I said and they all squealed turns out Ryan is the only single guy in our group. We ate and then we all went home.