Seven.

''Gosh, i can't wait to start working today!!'' Shawn said excitedly, gulping down a cup of coffee.

it was currently 7:00 AM in the morning, and Shawn was getting ready for his first day at the bakery.

''Yeah, yeah,'' Earlia said. ''i can tell.''

Shawn stood up.

''Okay, uhh, i'll be back in a few hours, okay?'' he said. ''Try not to miss me too much.'' he grinned widely.

She sighed. ''I would never miss you..'' she said. ''And try not to get yourself fired.''

Shawn winked, and left through the front door.

And Earlia was alone. She sort of hated it, she sort of liked it. Because that meant that there was no Shawn bothering her every minute.

''I don't even know what i want to do today..'' she said, rubbing the cracks in the wooden table. ''going outside is too much. What if i run into someone? that would be awkward.''

Maybe she could read her book. But she didn't like to read this early. 

Eventually, she decided that she would just go outside anyways. 

Even though it was early, the streets were still crowded. Earlia sighed in annoyance. 

She passed by an alleyway, and someone snatched her by the arm. 

''Hey! what the-'' Whoever it was, they quickly covered her mouth to stop her from saying anything else.

''Hush, hush, hush...''They said. ''I just wanna see you for a quick second.''

They uncovered her mouth, but they did not let go of her arm. 

She turned around and looked up to them. White hair, different colored eyes. You probably know who it is, but she doesn't. 

''Who are you..?'' she said, trying not to panic. ''And why the heck did you snatch me in here?''

They smiled.

''You...look very interesting. I've never seen a human like you before.'' they said. ''Oh, what am i saying? i should introduce myself. My name is Eternity.''

her heart sped up at the name. This was the person Frostina told her about...right?

''..What do you want from me?'' she said. ''You snatched me like you wanted to kidnap me.''

Eternity chuckled.