One.

His feet pressed against the wet grass as he ran through the tall trees in the forest. The cold wind hitting his face felt real nice, and so did the raindrops falling onto his face. The rain poured harder, and the sky lit up with lightning. That was a sign that it was time to go home. He started to run back towards his house, but he saw a shadowy figure in the corner of his eye, which stopped him. He turned around towards where he saw it, and his eyes widened. It was a tall black figure with eyes glowing a bright yellow. He stumbled back in fear, and his heart rate began to speed up. He quickly  turned around, and ran as fast as he could towards his house, not even looking back. He may have tripped on rocks and tumbled down hills, but he did not stop running. He saw his house in the distance, and immediately swung open the front door when he got close enough to it.

"Big brotherrr!!" He cried out, running towards the kitchen. When he saw his brother, he ran into his arms.

"Oliver?" John said. "What's wrong?"

Oliver sniffled, and looked up to him, with tear filled eyes.

"I saw something in the forest!!" Oliver said as more tears rolled down his cheeks. "It was a black creature! And, and..."

He sobbed into John's shirt, and John rubbed his head.

"I'm sure you saw some sort of animal." He said. "You shouldn't be in the forest by yourself anyways..I told you to stay on the front porch."

He picked Oliver up, and walked him towards the table.

"Sit down and eat your lunch, okay?" He said, and sat him down on a chair.

Oliver sniffled.

"Okay.." he said, and picked up his lunch. (Which was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich)

John smiled. "Good boy, Oliver." He said. "Make sure you drink your juice too."

Oliver took a bite out of his sandwich and nodded.

John walked towards his room where Frostina was. She was sitting on the bed, writing cooking recipes in her journal.

John sat next to her. "Hey  there.." he said, putting an arm around her. "Whatcha doing?"

Frostina turned to him and smiled. "Just writing some new ideas for dinner." She said. "What are you doing? you need something?"

John shook his head.

"Nah.. I just wanted to come check on you." He said. "Oliver was running in the forest by himself, and said he saw a black figure.."

Frostina closed her journal.

"Oh..really? Maybe it was just an animal or something." She said. "But still, let's make sure he doesn't go back in that forest by himself, okay?"

John smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, let's make sure."