Twelve.

Today was finally Christmas. John and Frostina were already up, and Oliver ran into the living room, just waking up.

"Yay! Christmas!" He shouted. "I wanna open my presents!"

John pointed to the christmas tree.

"They're under the tree." He said. "You can go ahead and open them!"

Oliver grinned and jumped up and down. He ran towards the tree and grabbed presents that had his name on it.

It was a box shaped present, and he ripped the wrapping paper off of it.

Oliver gasped. "A train set!" He said. He turned the box around. "And it actually moves!!"

He moved onto the other presents. He got a mutant fish figurine from a show he likes, a fish stuffed animal, crayons, shoes that light up, and toy trucks and cars.

Oliver was grinning from ear to ear.

"YAY!!" he shouted in excitement. "I love my gifts!! Thanks Johhny!!"

John chuckled. "You're welcome, but some of those presents are from Frostina."

He turned to her. "Speaking of Frostina.." he said. "I got you a little something.."

He handed her a small black box and she smiled.

Ooh, what's this?" She said as she opened it. "Oh, it's beautiful!"

It was a necklace with a sparkly snowflake charm on it.

"Thanks John." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "That reminds me..I got you something too. I didn't really know what to get you, so I hope you like it.."

She handed him a white box, and John took it from her and opened it.

"Wow..a watch?" He said. It was Golden and white. "I bet this was expensive but.. thanks so much Frostina."

Frostina nodded then clapped her hands.

"Okay, presents are out of the way." She said. "Now it's time to get ready for the little party. I hope you told everyone what time to come?"

John nodded.

"Yup. Hope everyone comes!"

John had helped Oliver dress in his holiday themed clothes: a green suit with a red bowtie.

"But I wanted to stay in my pajamas!" Oliver said with a frown.

"I know buddy.." John said, helping him pull up his jeans. "When the party is over, you can wear your pajamas all you want, okay?"

Oliver nodded.

They actually all got dressed in their holiday outfits. And the others too. Alexander, Robbie, Cirlus, Leafthia, and Shawn.
N

Earlia was complicated, because she took a lot of convincing to wear her Christmas outfit.

"I am not wearing this." She said, still in the dressing room. "I barely wear dresses and skirts what makes you think I'm wearing this?!"

Shawn sighed.

"Just put it on would you?" He said. "Wearing a dress isn't going to hurt you."

It was silent for a second, then the dressing room door slowly opened.

"Just letting you know.. I'm not ever wearing anything like this ever again." She said as she stepped out.

Shawn slowly nodded and smirked.

"Oh..wow.." he said. "So gorgeous I don't even know what to say."

Earlia's face turned red for a moment, then she rolled her eyes.