Ten.

Frostina and Oliver were now in the warm house. Frostina had made Oliver a cup of hot chocolate with a few marshmallows in it.

And she was thinking about the things that happened in the forest.

When she blacked out, she woke up, and everything was sky blue. She looked down, and it looked like she was standing on clouds. Also, there were stars in the sky but it was day?

''Where am i...?'' she said, her voice echoing through the strange place.

''Relax, girl.'' a more echoy voice said. ''You are in your memories.. and dreams...would you like to see some memories?''

Frostina hesitated for a moment, but she eventually answered. 

''..yeah?..''

The whole entire place shook, and it faded into a familiar place that made Frostina's eyes widen. 

There was 7 year old her with her little sister who was three years younger than her. And her two older brothers, 13 and 16. 

Her little sister's name was Mary, and her brothers names were Jaxon and Harry. 

Frostina stood there, shaking, not knowing what to say. She didn't know rather to be sad or happy.

Younger Frostina stood beside her brothers, talking happily about her powers. Mary clinged onto her, being excited for her.

''Oh my gosh.. i sort of remember this..'' Frostina gulped, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to come out of her eyes. ''I don't really wanna see this right now.''

The place shook, and it took her back to the cloudy world.

 She woke up on the snow, and that's about it.

Frostina stopped thinking about it when she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

''Hey, you okay?'' it was John. ''You look like you're worried about something.''

Frostina smiled and shook her head. 

''No, everything's fine!'' she said. ''I was just.. thinking about something.''

John smiled softly at her.

''if you ever need to talk about anything, i'm here.'' he said. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and she blushed.