Something going on

You, Han, and Minho are just sitting at the company as they don't have anything to do.

"How does it feel that you guys will debut soon?" You ask.

"It feels crazy I will have to say," Han says as Minho looks at his phone.

"What about you Lee Know?" You ask. Minho looks up from his phone.

"What is cuter on your phone than usssss," Han says as the both of you give him puppy eyes.

"I am just talking to Seungmin," Minho finally says putting down his phone and laying his head on Han's shoulder.

You follow Minho's actions and put your head on Han, right as Changbin walks in.

"Why do you seem so angry Hyung?" Han asks Changbin.

"It's nothing," He says.

"There has to be something Changbin?" You ask.

"How long have you known Seungmin Y/N?" Changbin asks you.

"Umm? We met before high school so a little over 5 years. Why?" You say.

"I have been hanging out with him a lot more lately and he talks about you a lot. It almost feels as if he likes you. But now that he knows you are with Lee Know and Han. It does seem like he is upset about it. So does he not like you? Trying to understand Seungmin is hard. Since you have known him for so long I was wondering if you can help me?" Changbin says rubbing his neck.

"What do you want to know about Seungmin?"

"I want to have him know that I care about him."

"How about you ask him out for lunch," Han says.

"Do it, ask him," You say.

"But I don't want him to get the wrong idea."

"He won't I am pretty sure of it," You say as Minho looks at Han knowing that Seungmin may get the wrong idea.

"Ok, I will ask," With that Changbin leaves.

About 10 minutes later Seungmin walks in with the biggest smile on his face.

"You seem to be happy Seungmin," you say.

"I am."

"Why are you?" You question.

"I have not told you Noona but I like someone and they just asked me to lunch," Seungmin says sitting right next to you.

"Do I get to know who?" You ask.

"Well, your boyfriends already know." You look at Han then Minho.

"You told them first? Am I really still your friend? I guess you are closer to my boyfriends than me," You say.

"I am scared that you are not going to like who I like," Seungmin says sadly.

"I will like them. I was scared telling you I am dating Han and Minho. So whoever you like I will have to trust you," You tell Seungmin.

"Well Changbin asked me to lunch so I got to go," Seungmin says leaving.

"When will he tell me," you say.

Minho and Han look at each other knowing that he just told you who he likes and you did not catch that he did.

"Noona he just told you," Han says as you play with his hand.

"What do you mean that he just told me?" you ask.

"He said his crush asked him to lunch and who is he going to lunch with?" Minho says.

"Oh, he likes Changbin, dam, I see why he did not tell me first," you say.

You and Minho still laying on Han, just cuddling the three of you. You did not want to move but Han's phone had to ring. Since his phone was in his pocket you had to move so that he can get it.

"Hello?" Han answers his phone. He gets up and goes to the other side of the room. With a space between you and Minho, you move to sit next to him.

Laying your head now on Minho and you watch Han talk to whoever he is on the phone with.

"He is cute when he just rambles," Minho says.

"He is but so are you," You say kissing Minho on the nose.

"You are too Y/N," Minho says pulling you into a hug.

"Are you guys hungry?" Han says coming back.

"What are you doing?" Han asks.

"We were watching you," you say.

"Watching me? ok," Han says laying right on top of you.

"I am hungry now that you say it," you say turning red.

"Then let me eat you," Minho says.

"No that's not what I want," You tell Minho. Han ends up kissing you.

"Hey let me kiss her too," Minho says. With Han still on your lap and Minho about to kiss you. You hear a camera go off.