Whats Han doing

Jisungs plane lands he looks at his phone that has been blown up by his member but he just ignores it and goes to find his way out of the airport.

Since he just had his backpack he went straight to go look for a cab. He gets in the cab and tells the cab driver where to go. Han gets to Minho's hotel and goes in. He goes up to the clerk's desk and the man says something to him in Japanese. Han just looks confused.

"I am sorry, I don't know Japanese," Jisung says.

"And I don't Know Korean," The man says to Han in English.

"I know enough English that you can tell what you were just telling me," Jisung tells the man.

"I said that there is no vacancy and you can come in if you are here for someone or you if pre-booked."

Han looks nervous "Yes I-I am here for someone," he says.

"Do you know what room they are in? If you do you can go ahead if, not do you want me to call in?"

"No, I know where they are," he says knowing he does not know where Minhos the room is.

"ok I will let you throw have a great day." the man tells him.

Han goes to the back to where all the room is and sees no hint of where Minho can be. He gets to the elevator to go up to the next floor as the door opens on the next floor he sees Lee Know opening his room door. Han quickly dashes down the opposite hall so Minho will not see him. He waits a minute and his phone dings it's from his credit card company saying that he will soon need to pay his bill. Seeing this he calls Chan to tell you where your car is so he does not get paid more for parking.

Jisung now knows he has waited enough he goes and walks to the door Minho was at earlier. Han is nervous and hesitates to knock on the door. He waits a minute and knocks on the door. A minute after the knock the door opens, Lee Know just looks down at Jisung like he saw a ghost or something. With his hair, a mess "What are you doing here Sungei? You should be with Y/N in Korea and you are a trainee how did you get here anyway and-,"

"Hyung, I- I just need to come to see you,"

"Come in, why do you need to see me?" Minho says leading Han in.

"It- because I had to ok."

"So you came to Japan to just see me. I don't know?...." the 2 of them sit there for a minute.

"I know what you did without me!" Minho says.

"What do you mean? What did I do?"

"Why didn't you just wait till I came back-- I know you kissed Y/N."

"It just happen Hyung."

"I know it's just unfair."

"So you like Y/N or something?"

"Noo- I um- don't know," Minho says sitting on the bed.

"Do you like her, Han?"

"Let me tell you what happened," Han explains the story that happened between the 2 of you to Minho.

"We pulled apart and at the same time, we both said we like you. So that is how it happen."

"So you like me."

"Crap I should not have said that."

"But I see Y/N dos as well."

"Are you sad about it?"

"Do you like Y/N?" Minho asks

"I- I don't know."

"Let us call her"

"Ok" and with That, the 2 of them call you. even though Minho never told Han that he liked Jisung back.