Why bleach

I.N POV

Are you ok? why do you need bleach?

Just something happens ok. Let me be alone.

What happens? Tell me.

Sorry, Hyung I can't. It's just wrong if I do. I will just tell you that I walked in on something that is now stained in my mind.

Whatever it is I hope you get better. Perhaps you want to go out and get your mind off of whatever this is?

I would like that.

Hyunjin and I.N meet up and are now talking in IRL.

Do you like your ice cream?

Yes, thank you.

No problem, just why can't you tell me what happen? Did you kill someone? Or something bad?

No, not at all. I went to get my laundry and walked in on something I Should Not Have. I feel so bad  Hyung.

Don't you do your laundry at Y/N Noona's? Was she doing something bad?

If you say so yes?

But it was not just her.

What do you mean it was not just her?

She was with Lino hyung and...

I.N started crying from keeping what happened to himself.

It's ok I.N, what were they doing?

It Wasn't Just Noona and Hyung.

Was Jisung there too?

I.N wipes his tears calms down and just nods to Hyunjin.

What were they doing?

Making out. Maybe more.

Noona was not dressed properly. Lino had his pants undone and his hand on Noona's chest. Han was bright red and was all over Noona. It's stuck in my head Hyung.

So that's why. I.N you going to be ok. They are all adults. I am pretty sure they will understand what happened.

But Hyung I can never look at Noona the same again.

It's ok I can help.

Hyunjin and I.N talk a little more about what happened and finish their ice cream.
Then leaves to meet the others.

Seen