Seungmin knows

Seungmin knew just where you were. He went to find you at your spot by Han river. You always told Seungmin and only him that you believe you are the one who cried the river. Because you always come here when you need to cry a river. Seungmin would always tell you "There is no way you could of because it was here before you."

You were sitting at the same spot where Seungmin found you last. As you fill him sitting next to you. You lean on his shoulder and start to cry. "Thanks for coming," you say in between the tiers.

"Let it all out Y/N, you can tell me when you are ready," Seungmin tells you.

You cry and hug Seungmin for 20 minutes till you were ready to tell him.

"Seungmin," you say as he looks back ready to listen.

"Me and- Jisung kissed," you wait to see if he will say anything. You then continue.

"When we pulled apart at the same time we both said we liked Minho. But I just ran not knowing what to do. I don't know if I can talk to him again I- I runes our friendship. He will probably tell Minho and everything will be over,"

"Y/N, it's not your fault. Do you like him?"

"That's the thing I don't know. I thought I liked Minho but now I don't know."

"Only time can tell. But you should talk to Jisung. Take your time with it. Let's bring you home ok."

Seungmin drives you home and gets you something to eat. The 2 of you watch a movie and he stays with you till you fall asleep.