Switch

Right be for you get into your bed, you get a message from Jisung. Asking you to come over tomorrow you say yes and you plan when to go through. You then finally fall asleep.

You get up in the morning and get ready to meet up with Han.

You get to Jisungs door You are scared for some reason to knock it's been 2 weeks since the last time you were here. But this time it is going to be just you and Jisung. You finally decide to knock on the door.

You hear a faint "One sec come" from inside. One minute later the door opens to an excited but nervous Han Jisung. "Hello Noona, it's been so long since you were here. Come in," Jisung greets you into his place.

"Thanks for letting me come, Sung. No need for honorifics. Is there anything new you have to watch?" you ask Jisung.

"I was wondering if you would like to play a game or something."

"What do you have in mind Sungei?"

"How about 1-2 Switch? I just got it. I was going to play it with my members but I just have not gotten to it."

"Why not." You say agreeing to play.

Jisung sets up the Switch and hands you a controller. You look at the games to see which one to play first. Not knowing you let the game choose for you. The game lands on Dance off.

"Now I can finally show you my dancing skills," Jisung says.

"let's see about that," you say.

You and Jisung try to dance your best. As you see Jisung tries some weird moves.

"That's a weird dance you got there Sungei how did you learn to dance like that?" you tell him jokingly.

"I am not any better than you Y/N," Jisungs come back.

"Well then let's see who is the best. Someone who has been dancing since diapers or a kpop trainee," As you say that the both of you dance as the game kicks you back to the home page.

"Ug!, this thing never works I tell you," Han tells you.

"Have you calibrated your Joy-cons?"

"How do I do that?" You show jisung how to.

"I have more controllers let me go get them," Han leaves and comes back with 4 more joy-cons sets, 2 pro controllers, and a mini controller.

You pick up the small controller "This one is so cute. Why do you have it?"

"That controller is Felix's He has small hands."

"I have noticed we have the same ring size."

You both recalibrate all 8 joy-cons and tried to play the game again. You let the game choose what to play again and this time it lands on Air Guitar. You both jam your hearts out as the 2 of you keep getting closer till your lips meet. The both of you sit there with your lips touching for seconds as you both pull away and say at the same time "I like Minho." and you run away. living Jisung by himself.

"WAIT YOU WON! and you like Minho too. What do I do." Jisung tells himself.