Show day

It's show day as You get up from your bed and find what to wear. As You do so Han messages you to tell you when he is coming to get you. You take a quick shower and get dressed.

You are so nervous that you are going to meet J.one and Lee Know. You have kinda liked them. You have been following Han before 3 Racha when he was a model. You are one of the fans that believe he is still under jyp.

You meet Felix at my school with I.N. and Seungmin. Felix then got into jyp and he introduced you to Hyunjin after all this happened.

You hear a knock on your door and go and get it. It's Han You greet him and let him in for a little. As you don't need to meet Lee Know for a bit. You and Han sit on your sofa.

You are literally shaking J.one is in your home.

"So, Y/N how did the first meet of you and Lee Know hyung come up," Han asks you taking you out of your thoughts.

"Um me and I.N. He is my friend from school he is a freshman. His best friend Seungmin is a sophomore, and Felix and I all went to the bts merch line where I meted Hyunjin. Since he knows Lee Know the 5 of us went to meet him after everything was closing up at the venue. That's about all." You tell Han. "Did you know that you were going to meet him?" Han asks you.

"No, not really. I.N. did tell me but I did not really think about it." You tell him.

"Cool so Chan, Cb97 told me to tell you what's going on. 3 Racha is actually under jyp and Jyp is planning on moving to an entertainment company instead of a modeling one. Felix and Hyunjin have known about this and so the company knows about the singing group. They wanted Seungmin to join our new group knowing his talent. I think I.N. should join our group as well I told Chan about that. And I pick you Y/N because of that post I.N. posted. Knowing that you know everyone already was great." Han tells you.

"I knew that you were still under jyp. So you guys are making a full-on Kpop group out of this. fun." You tell him.

The both of you continue to talk till you need to meet Lee Know.