Lets talk

Minho ends up in front of the vocal room. As he is about to open the door he hears.

"Lee Know!! Are you ok?" He hears Chan say.

Minho walks into the room and closes the door not letting Chan in. As the door closes in Chan's face Jisung shows up next to him.

"Let me handle this hyung," Jisung says as he knocks on the door.

"Minho hyung, can I come in?" With just a small grunt from Minho Jisung opens the door.

Both Chan and Jisung go in. Seeing Minho sitting on the floor. Jisung slides next to him.

"You did like what Y/N noona said?" Jisung asks.

"It's not that Ji, everyone cud hears," Lee Know says laying onto Jisung.

"I am pretty sure most of them did not hear what she said. I did not hear anything," Chan says sitting next to the two already on the floor.

A buzz from Jisungs pocket stops them as he pulls out his phone. It's a text from you saying 'I am here let me in.'

"I am going to be right back," Jisung says getting up and leaving the room.

Jisung heads to the front to clear you for entering.

"Why are you here noona?" Jisung asks you.

"I had a feeling I need to come and I got bored waiting for you guys to be done. Where is Minho?"

"Follow me," You follow Jisung to the room where Minho is and you see him talking to Chan. When Lee Know sees you he gets up from the floor and runs to hug you. Chan looks at you and then at Jisung with a puzzled look.

"This is going to be a weird question. Are you and Lee know together, Y/N?" Chan asks you.

"Umm about that," Jisung says as you and Minho break the hug.

"Are you and Lee Know together Han?" Chan now asks Jisung.

"Well... all three of us are together, Chan," You say.

"Oh, ok, Who knows?" Chan asks.

'You and Jeongin," Minho says sitting on one of the chairs in the room.

"We love each other Chan please let us be together," Jisung says as tears start to run down his cheeks.

"Jisung there's no need to cry, I will support you guys even if this is all new to me. I am also worried about how this is going to infer with our debut... Let's not tell the company yet. Ok," Chan says comforting Jisung.

"Thank you, Chan," You say.

"I will text you if I have questions Because I do. Let's get back to dance practice," Chan says.

The four of you head to the practice room and Minho starts to teach the dance as you sit and watch.