break up.

On a cold night of September, two best friends were eating together, at their dorm, calmly. Felix Lee and Jisung Han, the said best friends, have known each other since forever. They spend most of their lives right beside one another. The dinner was filled by Jisung's story of his last date with his boyfriend, Minho Lee. Felix is quite used to this kind of story, to be honest, some day he told the same things. Yeah, the two of them are both in couple. Jisung with Minho and Felix with a guy named Jun-Ho.

After a while, Jisung stops telling his story because he has already said the whole date. The boys stood up and started removing their stuff off the table and starting cleaning the silverware. While they're cleaning the table, Felix's phone lights up, showing someone was calling him. Jisung was passing by, a smirk on his face when he noticed the caller's ID.

"Lix! Someone is calling you!~" Jisung slightly yells, Felix appears out of the kitchen to take his phone in his tiny hands. A thin layer of red occurs on his cheeks and a little smile too. The caller's ID was named as 'Jun-Ho💕'. "I'll be in my room for a bit, Ji!" A small 'okay' could be heard at the other side of the place. Felix ran to his room and called his boyfriend back.

After some time, Jun-Ho finally answers the phone. 'This is actually weird since he's the one who calls me first.' Nevermind his thoughts, he greets the older. "Hey~" Felix says, waiting for a reply on the other line. All the blonde boy could hear was some sniffing. "Jun-Ho? Everything alright?" Felix asks, concerned. Silence filled their call, Felix knew that in that kind of moment he had to give time to the other to speak and explain what's going on. "I-I'm sorry..." Jun-Ho finally said, taking Felix aback. "Why are you sorry babe?" Felix asks, trying to sound normal even though he was suspecting something weird.

Jun-Ho didn't respond to Felix right away so he let his boyfriend some time before asking more questions. The younger didn't understand why his boyfriend was sorry but continued to hear those heart-breaking sniffles and cries. "I...I've to break up with you Lixie..." The boyfriend announced it so suddenly. Felix's eyes were wide open after hearing that. "W-What? You must me j-joking right?!" Felix's voice cracked, his eyes starting to fill with water. "Believe me, it's hard for me too..." Jun-ho said.

Felix didn't know what to say anymore. All he could do was cry and sob. "W-Why? What is the reason? At least, give me an explanation!" Felix screams at the other line of the phone. Soon Jisung's quicks footsteps come close to his room. The brown head man standing at the door, seeing the blond sitting on the floor crying and yelling into his phone. "Lix, I swear, I'm so sorry!" Jisung stood there, watching his boyfriend crying, but he wanted to be sure that it's not a big deal before taking Felix's phone and insulting Jun-Ho. "Explain! Please, I need to understand why you are breaking up with me! This is nonsense!" Felix screams and cries throughout his phone. But it was too much for Jisung to see his bestfriend like this, especially when he understood the situation. So he came closer and took the younger's phone. "Don't even dare talk to him ever again, asshole." Jisung said to the guy on the other line of the phone before hung up.

Jisung then crawled on the ground and hugged Felix like there was no future. "Shh..." The quokka-like male said, trying to calm and reassure his friend. Soon he heard a ding from Felix's phone and looked at it to see it was still the bastard that breaks his best friend's heart. And then he saw. The reason for the break-up. "Next time I see him, I will hit him." Felix was still crying in his bestfriend arms. "What did he say?" Felix knew it was Jun-ho that sent him a message. "I don't want you to get hurt Lix..." The blonde shakes his head, meaning he doesn't care, seeing his state right now... "His parents planned a marriage with a girl."

The older of one day managed to take his own phone which was in his back pockets and send a message to the chat of their group of friends.

Stray Kids🔥