aegon VIII

quick warning !! sex, the ending of it, is taking place at the beginning of this chapter. i understand that it can be jarring and/or triggering to some, so i want to put a small warning for any of those who need it. the safe parts are marked with ***safesafesafe***

He came with a groan, burying his face into her neck. Her breathy moan as she hit her own climax was the best thing he's ever heard. He rode out their highs as he inhaled her scent. Even with the thin layer of sweat coating her skin, she smelled amazing. Uncaring of the sweat on her neck, he placed a gentle kiss on the skin there. He smiled into her neck when he felt her hand come up to gently stroke his hair.

"I'm never going that long without having you again," Aegon swore, refusing to move from her body. He was still inside of her, and he felt himself begin to harden again. She was irresistible.

"Perhaps you should do something about that, then," Baela sighed, a small noise of pleasure leaving her mouth as Aegon slightly shifted inside of her. Aegon's eyes almost rolled back into his head as he caught the noise with his lips pressed against hers.

He thrust upwards, pressing her further up the wall, and he relished in her returning whine. He wanted nothing more than to stay in this position for the rest of his life.

***safesafesafe***

She was a cruel, evil woman.

"Don't pout," Baela gently hit his head as he pouted on his bed. They had only went at it once more before she was dragging him to his chambers. He was

He scoffed, "I'm not pouting."

She smiled at him, placing her hand on his cheek and rubbing it softly, "We have time for more of that later. I want to make sure you're okay first."

He sighed, using the feeling on her thumb on his cheek to distract him, "I'm okay."

"Are you?"

He flopped down on his bed, bringing her down to lay on his chest. He sighed again, grabbing her hand, "I am. I already went through my feelings. You'd be proud of the journey I went on."

She chuckled a bit, "I am proud of you."

Aegon's heart lurched in his chest. He could feel the heat rapidly crawling up his neck and into his cheeks. He doesn't think he would ever get used to hearing that phrase from the people in his life. He doesn't think he wants to either. Hearing it come from Baela made his heart grow in size. He never wanted to stop hearing it from her. He felt like he could do anything as long as she was with him and telling him that she was proud of him.

"Are you?"

She nodded, smiling up at him, "I am. I've never been more proud of a friend of mine before."

Aegon reeled back, raising his eyebrows, "Friend?"

"Are we more?" She teased, sitting up and away from him.

He smirked at her back, placing his now free arms behind his head, "We both know that you're mine. Pretending you aren't isn't very becoming."

"I'll have you know my father has received many offers for my hand," she told him,

He ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek as he scoffed, "Who from?"

"Lords," she told him, keeping her back to him. He knew she was smiling. Not only could he hear it in her voice, but he could feel it.

He smiled, sitting up and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, "Well, you'll have to tell these Lords that you're a taken woman."

"Ask, and I will," she demanded of him.